The crimes that illegal aliens most likely commit

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Trump exaggerated when he linked illegals (in this case illegal Mexican aliens) to violent crimes. I lived in an immigrant neighborhood through out most my high school and college years. They don't commit violent crimes to my personal experience but they DO COMMIT CRIMES not out of malice but as a cultural norm and necessity.

A lot my HS friends were Mexican immigrants or 1st generation so they have a lot of relatives who are illegals so I'm familiar with their struggles. Basically they all want to lay low and get a good paying job, send their money back to Mexico and not bother anyone. But since you're illegal, you have to do illegal things to live. You have to drive so you need a license and you need a SS # for a license. What if you don't have one? then you have to fake. Then when you get a job, it's most likely be cash and you don't pay taxes.

But this is where things get bad. In order to LAY LOW you have to do everything you can to not get attention from the authorities. Things like reporting an accident, reporting a crimes, ect. In 9th grade I got hit by a Mexican driver on my bike and he took off, my bike was all messed up. Most likely he didn't have insurance and most likely he was illegal and not even have a license.

My HS Mexican friend said it's very common for his uncle/cousin, ect.. to drive without a license left alone insurance. I remember him driving me around and every time he saw a police car, his hands shook. He was born here but it was just the culture that he was in: ignoring the rules is the NORM, not the exception. When you're illegal, what's the point of following little rules? you might as well be illegal the whole way.

In college, I lived in a ghetto apartment building. Very bad neighborhood, you need to lock the gate at all time. Well, the Mexicans there ignored the rule and placed a rock to keep the gate open AT ALL TIMES so their 50 or so relatives can come in and out all day. First, we complained to them, they pretended to not understand English, then the manger talked to them... this happened 20+ times to the point we gave up.... Well, BAD THINGS started happening to the building: graffiti, things started missing... and my favorite: tires were getting slashed almost weekly because the idiots allowed the hoods to roam free in the building. I'm pretty sure the Mexicans didn't do it but they sure CAUSED it.

Yes, you can say they're poor and have sympathy for them but they create this culture of lawlessness that is the source of all kinds of ills and evil because they started out ignoring the rules due to their illegal status.

Worse yet, the grown up illegals are not prone to violence since they just want to lay low and make a living. But the children of the illegals, either came here as kids or born here... being disenfranchised, disillusioned from being considered illegitimate, they are problems: gangs, violence, petty crimes that lead to violent crimes... How do I know? I used to hang out with them in HS. The first generation are the worst... all stem from being of the invisible status that they started out with.

Now imagine, instead of having 100 illegal families that started out wrong and foster generations of a detached, angry, disenfranchised subculture, how about having 10 families that are legal and LEGITIMATE, that love America, that have strong self esteem from being respected that become real productive Americans? Everyone would win.

when i lived in santa ana, i would have to park my jeep on the lawn up against my window or it would get broken into every night. it has zipper windows so they would just unzip it and go through my shit, one time they actually cut through the plastic window even though you can unzip it

im half mexican, my family follows rules, but illegal aliens are not representative of normal immigrants since they already, by definition, are willing to break rules

i dont even think illegals are the main culprits, most of them work like 70 hours a week getting paid pennies under the table. its their kids. the kids are already raised with the idea of avoiding authority figures and that the lawmen will take their family away, so they are the enemy. they are raised with the mindset that they are the other

also, their parents dont speak english so when the kids are in school, the school has no real disciplinary function. i know children of illegals who get letters sent home, and the kids "translate" and say the letter is to notify the parents that they in the honors system so the parent just has to sign. you know what happens to teenagers when their parents are gone working 24/7 and the school cant discipline?

The way to fix the illegal immigrant problem is the PUNISH COMPANIES WHO HIRE THEM.

PERIOD.

Alas, the US government ALLOWS (for the most part) companies to go unpunished.

In the end, going after the illegals themselves DOESN'T WORK.

And not holding companies responsible for TAKING ADVANTAGE of cheap labor is cruel to illegals AND cruel to legal citizens at the same fucking time.

Immigrants BUILT this country, but the crooked laws (the government being in collusion with said companies) seem to have no end in sight.

Oh, and yes, I know that there is no longer an influx of immigrants (it's been that way for years) but human rights are human rights.

PUNISH companies for ABUSING the law...the end.

.......mopery. (Exposing yourself to blind people).

i dont even think illegals are the main culprits, most of them work like 70 hours a week getting paid pennies under the table. its their kids. the kids are already raised with the idea of avoiding authority figures and that the lawmen will take their family away, so they are the enemy. they are raised with the mindset that they are the other

also, their parents dont speak english so when the kids are in school, the school has no real disciplinary function. i know children of illegals who get letters sent home, and the kids "translate" and say the letter is to notify the parents that they in the honors system so the parent just has to sign. you know what happens to teenagers when their parents are gone working 24/7 and the school cant discipline?
yes, so true. Imagine if the parents after a period of adjustment, become productive and proud and not hiding and teach their kids to do good work, obey the law... the whole subculture would change. There was an influx of SE Asian immigrants to the US in the late 80's and they turned out very well because they started out LEGAL

yes, so true. Imagine if the parents after a period of adjustment, become productive and proud and not hiding and teach their kids to do good work, obey the law... the whole subculture would change. There was an influx of SE Asian immigrants to the US in the late 80's and they turned out very well because they started out LEGAL

Same shit as with drugs allow an illegal market to thrive and it breeds out problems due to its illegality.

Allow companies that really need it, to hire illegals and kick out the rest.

I think Trump exaggerated when he linked illegals (in this case illegal Mexican aliens) to violent crimes. I lived in an immigrant neighborhood through out most my high school and college years. They don't commit violent crimes to my personal experience but they DO COMMIT CRIMES not out of malice but as a cultural norm and necessity.
Did he? If he did, that doesn't seem correct. I think what he mostly said was that there shouldn't be any crimes committed by people who shouldn't be able to be here to commit them. My HS was around half black, with maybe another 10% being illegal Mexican immigrants(we had the ESL program), so we had basically a few fights/week, 2 shootouts, 1 gang riot, and my car was robbed twice in the 1 year of HS I had a car, and then was suplexed and kicked in the face at gunpoint by around 8-10ish black guys to rob me a year later. So yeah, for violent crime, illegal Mexicans are not a huge concern.

I think the point was not that they disproportionately commit crime, but more that the same way non-violent people can come, drug smugglers and violent criminals can just as easily come. Also, if you've ever gone to court to fight a ticket, you'd see like almost the whole docket full of "Hernandez" and "Garcia", so much that the court has to have a full-time translator.

Anyone worked with them? my wife did.

years ago, she works for big tobacco and she's engineering a new strain of the plant. So she has to actually get out of the lab and into the field. Now big tobacco doesn't own any farms, they buy the tobacco leaves from bob the farmer, but of course since bob the farmer makes his living entirely from selling to big tobacco, my wife can do whatever tests she wants on the new tobacco strain shes growing on his land. now bob the farmer is just one white guy, only there are like 30 mexican woman working for bob the farmer, it's a big farm, with lots of tobacco leaves. My wife nearly died everyday out in the field, while these woman harvested the leaves when ready and put them out in the leaf shed to dry. They worked hard, they were obviously illegal, what else were they gonna do?

My wife was asked not to step on "certain" plants that were growing in between the rows or tobacco plants. farming, you grow stuff in rows, and in between these rows... ganja, yup these illegals were growing it illegally, 10years ago.

So even if they're illegal, they'll find a way to work the system and get whatever they can. I mean heck, bob the farmer not only would be charged for hiring illegals, but basically could be a drug kingpin.

I can understand some empathy based on your guys' experience with some illegals; i only ask that you share that empathy for your fellow American citizens and permanent residents whose parents were either born here or naturalized and those residents who followed the legal process to live in America.

A few issues I have with what has been mentioned:
1. Simply giving legal status to people sends the message that they should continue to migrate here.
- now i do agree with higher fines and harsher punishment for business who hire undocumented immigrants but the law must be enforced.

2. Regardless if it is the illegals themselves or the children they brought here, the fact is a crime has occured(coming here illegally) and is still occuring(driving without insurance is a huge cost when accidents occur, etc.)
-point being It would be remiss for the gov't not to enforce the law or make attempts to mitigate the problem.

3. Another big issue, is not only the loss of jobs to US citizens but also the $25Billion in remittances
- sure they make their money and have a right to spend it, but do you realize Mexicans send the most money back to their home country compared to any other group of people.
-- so the loss of jobs to American citizens and also the $25B that doesn't make it into the US economy but rather the US only taxes a small portion of it before Mexico gets that money flowing into their own economy.

I have no problema with any group of people. I just want US citizens to put their own first. For too long have rural and blue collar America been marginalized and victims of this new immigrant-sympathetic culture.
- we need to first supply our citizens with jobs and education to keep them employed... otherwise we increase the US welfare state.

years ago, she works for big tobacco and she's engineering a new strain of the plant. So she has to actually get out of the lab and into the field. Now big tobacco doesn't own any farms, they buy the tobacco leaves from bob the farmer, but of course since bob the farmer makes his living entirely from selling to big tobacco, my wife can do whatever tests she wants on the new tobacco strain shes growing on his land. now bob the farmer is just one white guy, only there are like 30 mexican woman working for bob the farmer, it's a big farm, with lots of tobacco leaves. My wife nearly died everyday out in the field, while these woman harvested the leaves when ready and put them out in the leaf shed to dry. They worked hard, they were obviously illegal, what else were they gonna do?

My wife was asked not to step on "certain" plants that were growing in between the rows or tobacco plants. farming, you grow stuff in rows, and in between these rows... ganja, yup these illegals were growing it illegally, 10years ago.

So even if they're illegal, they'll find a way to work the system and get whatever they can. I mean heck, bob the farmer not only would be charged for hiring illegals, but basically could be a drug kingpin.

Bob sounds like a baddass pimp.

Your story is quite cool, but kinda shows how fucked up society is.

Grow tobacco which causes cancer, its highly addictive and fucks your health badly? thats cool.

Grow some weed in between tobacco rows? literally Hitler.

Did he? If he did, that doesn't seem correct. I think what he mostly said was that there shouldn't be any crimes committed by people who shouldn't be able to be here to commit them.

this is what he said when he announced his run "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best... They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with [them]. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

He also made a point to feature VICTIMS of illegal aliens' crimes at a lot of his rallies. These are not victims of fraud, they're victims of violent crimes

I live close to the Mexico/Arizona border so my view is clouded by personal experience. One of my biggest problems with the immigration thing is that one of my best friends (RIP) was illegal and so was his mom and his dad. That guy and his family brought so much joy and laughter into my life. When he died it brought pain too but god bless him. Even though I am speaking about agency and not structure...I would have fought to keep them in my hood.

Bob sounds like a baddass pimp.

Your story is quite cool, but kinda shows how fucked up society is.

Grow tobacco which causes cancer, its highly addictive and fucks your health badly? thats cool.

Grow some weed in between tobacco rows? literally Hitler.
one plant is legal, one isn't

bob was and old ass pimp too.

one plant is legal, one isn't

bob was and old ass pimp too.

Thats the point, tobacco being legal while weed isnt is fucked up.

Its like muslims throwing gays of roofs while fucking little girls and boys.

So you think Bob the farmer didn't know about the plants?

I can understand some empathy based on your guys' experience with some illegals; i only ask that you share that empathy for your fellow American citizens and permanent residents whose parents were either born here or naturalized and those residents who followed the legal process to live in America.

A few issues I have with what has been mentioned:
1. Simply giving legal status to people sends the message that they should continue to migrate here.
- now i do agree with higher fines and harsher punishment for business who hire undocumented immigrants but the law must be enforced.

2. Regardless if it is the illegals themselves or the children they brought here, the fact is a crime has occured(coming here illegally) and is still occuring(driving without insurance is a huge cost when accidents occur, etc.)
-point being It would be remiss for the gov't not to enforce the law or make attempts to mitigate the problem.

3. Another big issue, is not only the loss of jobs to US citizens but also the $25Billion in remittances
- sure they make their money and have a right to spend it, but do you realize Mexicans send the most money back to their home country compared to any other group of people.
-- so the loss of jobs to American citizens and also the $25B that doesn't make it into the US economy but rather the US only taxes a small portion of it before Mexico gets that money flowing into their own economy.

I have no problema with any group of people. I just want US citizens to put their own first. For too long have rural and blue collar America been marginalized and victims of this new immigrant-sympathetic culture.
- we need to first supply our citizens with jobs and education to keep them employed... otherwise we increase the US welfare state.

The remittances is not an issue, illegals produce wealth through their jobs, sending money back is no different than American companies in Mexico sending money back to the States, an amount that its larger than the remittances of illegals.

this is what he said when he announced his run "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best... They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with [them]. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

He also made a point to feature VICTIMS of illegal aliens' crimes at a lot of his rallies. These are not victims of fraud, they're victims of violent crimes
Yeah yeah, I know the quote. It was a little too blunt for my liking, but still said what I think he meant, and even if he did mean that there is disproportionate number of rapist, as opposed to how I took it, I don't think the policy prescription would be any different.

We shouldn't want to import ANY crimes from other countries.

I'm Mexican and I don't feel bad about enforcing the laws regarding citizenship. Come here the right way. There's a lot of good people in line trying to get their papers. A criminal needs to face the consequences plain and simple

People are losing their shit right now where I live because ICE just did a sweep and also the local sheriff is in a fight with the governor over her not wanting to comply with the feds/ice.

http://www.kvue.com/mb/news/local/ice-in-austin-friday-what-we-know/406872522

So you think Bob the farmer didn't know about the plants?
of course he knew, but what's he gonna say? don't plant illegal stuff on my property, you illegals!!!

Back