BREAKING: Fedor vs. Mitrione Fight CANCELED

Dana is behind this, and the Sonnen fiasco too. I bet Rory's fight is a shitshow too, then all 3 guys get re-signed to the UFC and get instant title-shots as a thank you for tanking Bellator.

Let King Mo step in or Rampage or Tito or Chael ffs

The can call everyone Fedor will still say nope....Unless he gets paid a lot..But stupid ass Viacom and their officials don't have balls to even do that.

yeah....something's up. I don't know what it is, but I hope we will eventually find out.

WTF No not like this

Fucking Putin and Russian spy poisoning Mitrione :(

even-vladimir-putin-is-worried-about-fedor-emelianenko333_vice_670.jpg

matt1.jpg

1d4lyt.jpg

MITRIONE JUST SHIT ON HIS PANTS WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO FACE THE GREATEST FUCKING FIGHTER IN THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT
Im willing to just go with this one.

What to do now with all these drugs and alcohol?Idk,i mean...?Ooooh,what the hell,why not...

I almost bought tix yesterday, glad I dodged that bullet

The can call everyone Fedor will still say nope....Unless he gets paid a lot..But stupid ass Viacom and their officials don't have balls to even do that.
despite having the money to...

Fedor isn't going to accept anything i guess...

<mma1>

Tito is willing to fight him. Please make it happen

MITRIONE JUST SHIT ON HIS PANTS WHEN HE WAS ABOUT TO FACE THE GREATEST FUCKING FIGHTER IN THE HISTORY OF THE SPORT

Why was he standing, naked apparently, over his pants in the first place?

This was one of the fights i had been looking forward to since it was announced last year. Fedor doesnt have time for this bullshit.

And lol. Guys, i wanted to see this fight as well, but, yes, you literally CAN legitimately get sick overnight. Food poisoning, flu, a bad cold, there's actually quite a few things that can suddenly put you out of fighting shape, especially when you've been training and taxing your body hard, it can throw off your immune system.
I am no fan of Meathead, but he is not scared of the Fedor that was almost killed by Maldonaldo

Back