PBP UFC Fight Night 105: Main Card PBP (Discussion) 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Man I've been a huge fan since chilling with him in our box in Orlando after his first fight. Great dude.

"I have to dump."
"Travis puts his hands on women."
"Where Ronda Rousey fine ass at."
"Tired from all the sex I'm having."

Please keep the mic out of his hands.

Thx.

Alright some find it entertaining but I'm not so sure..

Whatever.. not a fan.

Is Stann a friend of Browne? He looked legit pissed at Lewis after he said that?

Well it was never proven that Browne beat that chick, but Beast pretty much ruined Browne' name with casuals despite there being no evidence he was the one that bruised her up. Women make false accusations all the time, can't convict on that alone, but that's what Beast did. Stann probably thought that was shitty to do.

I guess I'm on the Lewis train.

The sport needs more of his scary gnp and deep post fight speeches.

Also, I believe Lewis said he had to boom-boom, as in, take a shit, not that he had a boo-boo. Dont know for sure though.

Black Beast should never be booked for a non-championship main event again. This could have gotten bad in the later rounds.

He has 9 UFC wins, knocking 8 of those opponents dead.

Love me some Black Beast but his cardio needs serious work!!

Well it was never proven that Browne beat that chick, but Beast pretty much ruined Browne' name with casuals despite there being no evidence he was the one that bruised her up. Women make false accusations all the time, can't convict on that alone, but that's what Beast did. Stann probably thought that was shitty to do.

You act as if pro athletes never beat women and get away scot free.

Back