PBP UFC Fight Night 105: Main Card PBP (Discussion) 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Besides training at Jackson's,

Stann had a false Rape accusation in military court I believe, from consensual sex in a bedroom at a party that had tons of people at it that could have heard if it was some forced thing. next day she said crazy shit (prob. had a boyfriend, chicks do that crap) ....
Stann instead of taking a plea which they try to force you to from fear, fought it and found not guilty I believe (or maybe it was dropped, but I think it actually want all the way to verdict)

Personally, I could see Stann eventually as UFC President or even VP of U.S. but....for the later, it might hurt him even it was completely bogus

Didn't Hapa say he would rather die in there than lose? So it looks like the ref was faultless in that he was only obliging the man.

He has 9 UFC wins, knocking 8 of those opponents dead.
Don't get me wrong, I love the guy but why risk a gas out fest if it's not a championship fight with almost ANY heavyweight. My two cents.

Woo Hoo! I just won a half mill in V-cash for a 2nd round finish!

iu

New Member of Dat million dolla club

@NinjaNiK @Slobodan

Beast really looked like the Mark Henry sticker after he won, ha.

[<dunn][<dunn][<dunn][<dunn]

Alright some find it entertaining but I'm not so sure..

Whatever.. not a fan.

when asked about the body shots, he said he had to take a dump.

he said the 'put hands on a woman" thing about Browne

he said too much fighting is causing probs at home & he wants a 3 month break

he said something about the snow

Besides training at Jackson's,

Stann had a false Rape accusation in military court I believe, from consensual sex in a bedroom at a party that had tons of people at it. next day she said crazy shit (prob. had a boyfriend, chicks do that crap) ....
Stann instead of taking a plea which they try to force you to from fear, fought it and found not guilty I believe (or maybe it was dropped, but I think it actually want all the way to verdict)

Shit like that always makes me mad, had a buddy in highschool him and his gf hook up in a bedroom at a party, both the same age. two weeks later he's getting accused of raping her even though like 10 people knew she was dragging him into that bedroom,he beat it thankfully.

Good job..

Freaking Travis.. low fight IQ.. whatever can't hope much on this level of fighters they are all over the place.
Browne got hit hard s crazy he did not go for the kill in round 1. Tough sh!t but I think he might get cut

This guy is the Tim Tebow of MMA, he somehow always finds a way to win, even when he's losing

Well, the courts believed Stann, and sense he had the balls to stand up and fight it instead of scared into a plea like the system wants you to, I believe his side with what little I know.

As for travis and other situations......they are all different. Often, both parties are at fault for mental abuse, verbal abuse, and stuff like shoving that gets blown out of proportion and a one sided telling of events often to friends or family that than pressure to call police, and people do, but yet don't want to admit all the bad parts they contributed etc.

Yea I saw.. I don't want to know about his sh*t.

I don't want to know about his home issues with his wife.

I don't want to know his opinion about Travis domestic abuse case.

I don't want to hear him going on about another dude's wife/girlfriend.

Etc.. this aren't exactly topics to do on live TV in the cage.. that's kinda low class.

Don't worry Dana will take action be sure of that you can't have that level of talk it makes our sport look low class retarded shit.

Good job..

Freaking Travis.. low fight IQ.. whatever can't hope much on this level of fighters they are all over the place.
yeah, that Black Beast got Dynamite in his handz. He just took out his 3rd Gate keeper... Can't sleep on him anymore (unless your fighting him... lol... :p)

He just became a true contender tonight. Don't get me wrong... Travis is on the slide, but he'z only lost to the best. The Beast just stepped up big time.

Yea I saw.. I don't want to know about his sh*t.

I don't want to know about his home issues with his wife.

I don't want to know his opinion about Travis domestic abuse case.

I don't want to hear him going on about another dude's wife/girlfriend.

Etc.. this aren't exactly topics to do on live TV in the cage.. that's kinda low class.

Don't worry Dana will take action be sure of that you can't have that level of talk it makes our sport look low class retarded shit.

Back