what is your out-of-office message for the women's strike today

stellarborg

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If you still haven't decided on your out of the office message to support the worldwide women's strike here are some helpful templates, copyright free

I'll be out of the office all day Wednesday in solidarity with women worldwide. You should take a screenshot of this email as it's now a piece of history. Thanks!

I will be out of office all day Wednesday fighting for social justice. I'll be returning to the office to fight for the same thing but harder on Thursday, March 9.

I will be out of the office all day Wednesday striking on behalf of women everywhere, because come on now why do you even need a because.

Thank you for your email. Your email is important to me but not nearly as important as striking for women, which is what I'll be doing today.

I will be striking on Wednesday March 8 on behalf of women. If you need to know why I can't help you so please email someone else.

I will be out of the office on Wednesday, March 8 in order to destroy the patriarchy.

I'll be out of the office all day wednesday since there won't be anyone able to make me a solidarity sandwich.

<2>

If you still haven't decided on your out of the office message to support the worldwide women's strike here are some helpful templates, copyright free

I'll be out of the office all day Wednesday in solidarity with women worldwide. You should take a screenshot of this email as it's now a piece of history. Thanks!

I will be out of office all day Wednesday fighting for social justice. I'll be returning to the office to fight for the same thing but harder on Thursday, March 9.

I will be out of the office all day Wednesday striking on behalf of women everywhere, because come on now why do you even need a because.

Thank you for your email. Your email is important to me but not nearly as important as striking for women, which is what I'll be doing today.

I will be striking on Wednesday March 8 on behalf of women. If you need to know why I can't help you so please email someone else.

I will be out of the office on Wednesday, March 8 in order to destroy the patriarchy.
I will be out of the office on Wednesday, March 8 because of a woman's strike. My wife struck me and I'm now in great pain.

lol - This is the first I've heard of this. A women's strike for what reason? Did some male inadvertly piss off another snowflake again? We're obviously so inept and mentally challenged that it's amazing we're still alive at all so far.

This sounds spectacularly dumb. If my wife plans on ditching work today, then she better be doing housework and have dinner ready when I get home tonight....

Well, I just asked her and she didn't know anyrthing about it either.

Holy Hell! I just looked it up!!

"A Day without Women"

Oh sweet lord, if that were only possible. I don't think the organizers fully understand the irony.

The majority of people who have done this are male CEOs so don't start with snowflaking about it.

<she says as she heard about it picking her husband up from Apple this afternoon.

I'm out of the office all day because I'm playing with my kids, feeding them, doing the housework and playing video games.

I have all sorts of machines that make women superfluous, like a dishwasher and a washing machine.

I'm out of the office all day because I'm playing with my kids, feeding them, doing the housework and playing video games.

I have all sorts of machines that make women superfluous, like a dishwasher and a washing machine.
Trying to work out why supuf...fuck off.

In Mother Russia 8th of March is a state holiday. We all get a day off. No fucking strikes, no SJW's (Putin ordered all of them violently executed).
Yesterday we greeted girls at the office, and had a celebration after 16.00. Today we celebrate at home with our wives, mothers, sisters etc.
Seems your capitalistic 8th of March is vastly inferior.

The majority of people who have done this are male CEOs so don't start with snowflaking about it.

Well congrats on the "Male CEOs" allowing it then... lol

Still not sure what this "Strike" is really about. Seriously, I first heard about this morning... from a female reporter on our local news channel.

1l08f5.jpg

Back