TOMB RAIDER Reboot (49% Rotten Tomatoes Score)

If you have seen TOMB RAIDER (2018), how would you rate it?

• Total voters
No one will ever beat Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft.

60196a9189ace7b728da79e95f6328bf.jpg

angelina-jolie-2364.jpg

True, I dont know why Angelina stopped making Tomb Raider flicks, she was the perfect Lara Croft looked like her and everything. Its a shame Angelina is so skinny now, man she was smoking hot lean and athletic in Tomb Raider, that was her prime, now she has super scrawny boney legs and removed both breasts.

First they chose a women without large breasts, and now she's not wearing Laura's trademark short shorts?

oGex8.gif

She's based on the character from the rebooted games, not the old ones. Have you played them? They're pretty damn good.

They should have gotten Gina Carrano

Gina would have been good, but she isn't charismatic enough

Man I never realized how smoking hot Angelina Jolie used to be,she looked healthy back in the day compared to her anorexic pale look now
lara-croft-tomb-raider-yasam-kaynagi-turkce-dublaj-190.jpg

Lara-Croft-Tomb-Raider-The-Cradle-of-Life+(10).jpg

003TR2_Angelina_Jolie_109.jpg

I'm sure it will be good, but tomb raider is supposed to be rocking the big boobs. It's like a novelty that she's so smart, skilled & successful while rocking all them lady lumps. Shame on the modern game developers who took that out of the mix & now it's flowed over into our cinema. Not cool people.

Like I said though... the character has a lot of potential... so should be a good flick anywayz.

I love Gina but she is short and stumpy. I like Gal for TR and Jamie Alexander for WW.

I like Alicia, would kiss her lips

Update: March 27, 2017

First TOMB RAIDER Plot Synopsis and Official Images of Alicia Vikander as Lara Croft

Alicia-Vikander-as-Lara-Croft-Tomb-Raider-02.jpg

In these first-look images, see Alicia Vikander take on the role made famous first in the video-game series and then in the two films starring Angelina Jolie. But this version of Lara comes with a new backstory, and a new motivation for her adventures:

Seven years after the disappearance of her father, 21-year-old Lara has refused to take the reins of his global business empire, instead working as a bike courier in London while taking college classes. Eventually she becomes inspired to investigate her father’s disappearance and travels to his last-known location: a tomb on an island somewhere off the coast of Japan.

Suddenly, the stakes couldn’t be higher for Lara, who—against the odds and armed with only her sharp mind, blind faith and inherently stubborn spirit—must learn to push herself beyond her limits as she journeys into the unknown. If she survives this perilous adventure, it could be the making of her, earning her the name Tomb Raider.

Alicia-Vikander-as-Lara-Croft-Tomb-Raider-01.jpg

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood...nder-exclusive-first-look?mbid=social_twitter

This will be merged with the official Tomb Raider thread after a few days.

Her cargo pants have to go.

I love Gina but she is short and stumpy. I like Gal for TR and Jamie Alexander for WW.

Gina isn't short though she is 5 foot 8 and half, she is an inch taller than Angelina Jolie who is 5 foot 7, she is just very stocky and 175 pounds walking around and would have to go on a super duper strict diet to stay around 145, Ginas main Flaw is she has a pancake butt, if she had a juicy butt to go with those thunder thighs and huge boobs drooools

gina-carano.jpg

I'm sorry but even without the discussion of tit size and slutty appeal, that new bitch looks like a fragile little 13 year old

The Angelina Jolie movie was seriously one of the first and only movies in theater I ever walked out of. Such a horrible movie.

True, I dont know why Angelina stopped making Tomb Raider flicks. . .

Probably because the second one was a piece of shit and barely made over half of what the first one did at the box office.

The Angelina Jolie movie was seriously one of the first and only movies in theater I ever walked out of. Such a horrible movie.

If we're talking about the second one I'd agree with you, but I enjoyed the first.

What is this shit? No boobs and no booty shorts?

It was the second one. The first one I didn't really enjoy either but it was ok and I watched it at home.

The first one is a film that grew on me. I was disappointed the first time I saw it, but I recently revisited it and thought it was a lot of fun. I have it on Blu-Ray now.

I'll agree the series wasn't quite what I wanted though. I wanted Indiana Jones but with Lara Croft as the protagonist. What I got was something kind of like that, but not quite.

Back