TOMB RAIDER Reboot (49% Rotten Tomatoes Score)

If you have seen TOMB RAIDER (2018), how would you rate it?

• Total voters
The first one is a film that grew on me. I was disappointed the first time I saw it, but I recently revisited it and thought it was a lot of fun. I have it on Blu-Ray now.

I'll agree the series wasn't quite what I wanted though. I wanted Indiana Jones but with Lara Croft as the protagonist. What I got was something kind of like that, but not quite.

Yea I'm honestly just not a fan of these kind of movies. They rarely do anything for me. Even Indian Jones was never to fun to me except for Raiders of the Lost Ark? I think that's the one. With the little Asian kid. The National Treasure movies I thought were pretty good which are similar to these movies.

She's based on the character from the rebooted games, not the old ones. Have you played them? They're pretty damn good.
No I don't play video games. I stand corrected.

Still, bigger boobs + short shorts = higher ticket sales imo.

Yea I'm honestly just not a fan of these kind of movies. They rarely do anything for me. Even Indian Jones was never to fun to me except for Raiders of the Lost Ark? I think that's the one. With the little Asian kid. The National Treasure movies I thought were pretty good which are similar to these movies.

I guess that's just where we differ then. The Indiana Jones franchise is one of my favorite of all time. I love pulpy adventure films. (And you're thinking of Temple of Doom.)

The National Treasure movies are good though, so we're in agreement on that.

She's based on the character from the rebooted games, not the old ones. Have you played them? They're pretty damn good.

Yep the first one was ok, started off good, then the story got kind of dumb and the levels/gameplay got kind of redundant. The second one though is amazing and rivals even some of the best Uncharted games. Very impressed with the improvements made on the second one.

@neverwas dont watch it. Not a good movie & she has the body of an 11 yr old boy. If negative bra sizes existed they would be too big.
Shit taste confirmed. Vikander isn't that hot though so we can agree on that. The Asian bot is sexier.

Update: March 27, 2017

First TOMB RAIDER Plot Synopsis and Official Images of Alicia Vikander as Lara Croft

Alicia-Vikander-as-Lara-Croft-Tomb-Raider-02.jpg

Alicia-Vikander-as-Lara-Croft-Tomb-Raider-01.jpg

Wait....where have I seen this look before?
IMG_1010.JPG

Not that surprising, they redesigned her look and made her thinner a few years ago. She doesn't have large boobs anymore

19d8u829y85i6jpg.jpg

No I don't play video games. I stand corrected.

Still, bigger boobs + short shorts = higher ticket sales imo.

That would be odd for the live action to have bigger boobs than the video game character.

It will be a disposable, forgettable, empty characters with a plug-in McGuffin action movie. I'm not going to lose sleep over whether the protagonist has big knockers or not.

Bunch of virgin nerds up in here. She looks amazing.

So because people here don't complete agree with your exact opinion, they are virgin nerds? You are a fool. She may look pretty but she is not even close of a match to the original Lara Croft. Terrible casting choice, this woman does not suit this role at all and I've only seen a couple pictures to notice. But you clearly don't think about any of that or take into account other people have a brain of their own.

ya'll know that the CORE (dev team of tomb raider) has said that, it was an error

boobs went to 150%, instead of 50%

but they kept it in anyway, didn't think no one would notice...

women had more of an issue with her extremely thin waist and thing neck!!!

i'm pretty sure, Eidos (the distributor) made a "corrected" version you can exchange.

too skinny and too petite. doesn't have that seductive charisma.

200.webp

giphy.gif

why am i being mentioned about this in my alerts?

you know i really like the new tomb raider games they're fuckin great i hope this movie turns out good

Back