PWD OFFICIAL Wrestlemania 33 PBP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vince just pulled his dick out and gave you nerds a big fuck you. Lol

Don't take it so serious, it's greased up naked dudes play fighting. Goodnight

ROMAN WINS

You think WWE would have learned from the Bautista fall out, and stop trying to force people to like their choice. We could have had such a better match for Takers final match, instead we got that shit show.

I will prbably have more to say tomorrow, but that was a seriously sad main event, and I cannot imagine it did anything for Reigns.

This Mania sucked

Needed more Hooooogun!

30-HoganX.jpg

This is why I don't think I could ever go to a Mania live. I'm ready to pass the hell out. I'd be a grouchy bastard if I had to fight traffic and go back to cheap hotel
I'd be having IVs of Monster flowing into my veins at the event. Hell, when I went to Raw in February, I was dying after nearly 4 hours. I'd hate to see how I'd do at another Mania...

I will prbably have more to say tomorrow, but that was a seriously sad main event, and I cannot imagine it did anything for Reigns.
the guy that rated nakamura/roode 1 star gave taker/reigns 2 stars. blows my mind.

next year will most likely be rr 4th year main eventing most likely going over brock
Then the year after Cena, then winning a Shield triple threat, then retiring HHH, then Orton. By the time the torch finally will have been passed to him he'll be 80 years old.

This is why I don't think I could ever go to a Mania live. I'm ready to pass the hell out. I'd be a grouchy bastard if I had to fight traffic and go back to cheap hotel

Oh it definitely wears on you after about hour 3. Go if you can tho because it's bucket list material.

To me, the most memorable matches were the Cruiserweights, AJ/Shane, Brock/Goldberg, Ladder match, and Reigns/Taker which was memorable for the wrong reasons. HHH/Rollins was underwhelming after a really good build.

I'd say the card is a B-.

Neville vs. Aries was a good match.

As for the main card
Styles vs. Shane was good. Shane is still really good.
Owens vs. Jericho was good.
Bayley/Charlotte/Jax/Banks was good.
Tag team match was good, though lacking in tables. The surprise announcement of the Hardys was great.
Cena/Bella vs. Miz/Maryse match was so-so. The lead up was much better.
Rollins vs. Triple H was okay. Triple H is awful in ring. Stephanie going through the table was good. I was expecting a run-in by Samoa Joe.
Orton vs. Wyatt was okay.
Lesnar vs. Goldberg was good.
Women's match was so-so.
Taker vs. Reigns was anticlimactic.

Shane McMahon, a 40 year old non wrestler, does a better job of getting people to give a fuck about his matches outside of Cena, Reigns, and Lesnar. That's why you idiots get Oldberg

Better than last year, but really kind of a snoozer. Hell Goldberg and Brock were actually a high point.

Big step up from last year. Should have ended with Lesnar/Goldberg, but I get that they wanted to give Taker that send-off. Just crappy that it made for two terrible main events in a row. Is it too much to ask that they give Roman someone he can work with and who was maybe born in the 80s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back