A beloved fighter that you don't like.

Draxton

Hello There
@Black
Reaction score
@KazDibiase made a fun thread about fighters you like that others hate.

My question is, who is a well loved fighter that you just don't care about?

I for one, don't care about the Noguiera brothers very much. They were never my cup of tea despite the face that they are legends and everyone loves them.

Nick

He doesn't fight. Think he deserves money fights when he has not won a fight since who knows when and he is not even that big. His last 3 fights was boring and he couldn't do shit, they where terrible.

Last edited:
Anderson Silva.

@KazDibiase made a fun thread about fighters you like that others hate.

My question is, who is a well loved fighter that you just don't care about?

I for one, don't care about the Noguiera brothers very much. They were never my cup of tea despite the face that they are legends and everyone loves them.

Thanks man!

And my answer? I'll take Chael Sonnen for 1000$ Alex!

Conor
Bendo
Chael most of the time
Guida

Hunt - mostly because of his recent saltiness.

I've never cared too much for Frank Mir either.

GSP, he's a blanket. Boring fighter, should've stayed retired.

Frankie Edgar, oh you're small and gritty? Who the fuk cares

Nick

He doesn't fight. Think he deserves money fights when he has not won a fight since who knows when and he is not even that big. His last 3 fights was boring and he couldn't do shit, they where terrible.

Nick Diaz.

Absolute fucking moron that speaks like an infantile retard, breathes after every word LOUDLY. His so dumb in fact that not only does he throw up a gang sign during his 3rd grade picture, but the only thing his teacher recalls him doing is pulling the fire alarm.

His so dumb, that GSP (who cannot speak English very well) thinks his a genius. What does it say about you if you suck at Portuguese and you went to talk shit to a Brazilian, and he thought you were a genius? An absolute retard.

Most fans relate to his infantile retarded persona, but of course disparage the human thesaurus that is Conor McGregor, the way he beautifully strings words together in a very flowing ballet-like delivery of his vocab.

But Nick isn't all around loved. Plenty of people talk shit on him.

I hate:
Cro Cop
Wanderlei
Sakuraba
Robbie Lawler
Nick Diaz

and a few other beloved fan favorites.

Aoki

Bad attitude and overrated for years with a delusional fan base.

Frankie Edgar, oh you're small and gritty? Who the fuk cares
I'm with you here. Never gave two shits about Frankie. He's even from my home state of NJ.
And god damn it, you're a grown ass man. Be Frank. Frankie is a child's name or for tomboys named Francis.

Shogun, mostly because of his fans.

I loved the butthurt that occurred after Jon Jones destroyed him and he tapped at the end.

Back