A beloved fighter that you don't like.

GSP

The guy is a proven cheater yet people act like he's some role model just because he's clean cut, "humble" and white with a French accent.

Nick Diaz was supposed to be the bad guy in their fight, yet Nick has never attempted cheating in a fight.

People love to judge a book by its cover.

Rampage. Used to be a huge fan but his constant crying and the fact his fights are boring as shit now killed it for me. I also never understood how Jones catches so much heat for his transgressions with the law Rampage has done the same and throw in a high speed chase.

Diaz brothers,and was never a fan of chute boxe

All the people talking shit on the GOAT Nick Diaz should be banned imo.

Mark Hunt
Nick Diaz
Nate Diaz
Cro Cop
Sakuraba
Fedor
Nogueiras

And most other CRIED fighters

Wanderlei Silva, I've just never liked the cut if his gyp.

He takes himself too seriously.

Chuck Liddell. I was glad to see him get shut up by Rampage in Pride, and then watch his downfall when he actually fought high ranked fighters who could strike. Sorry, but Babalu, Horn, Ortiz, and Vernon White were not great strikers.

Tito Ortiz. cant stand him. love to see him get his ass kicked. I don't even see any real talent in the guy. mediocre wrestler, basic submission game no boxing or kickboxing skill. and every word that comes out of his mouth is cringeworthy

Not MMA but when I was a kid I always hated Hulk Hogan. Every match was the same and he was so corny. I liked the Hart Foundation when they were the heels.
<34>

Fedor
GSP
Mousasi
Condit
CC

Overrated as fuck and loved by Sherdog

Vitor - I said he was overrated since 2000

BJ - I because.

Back