EU gives Poland and Hungary an ultimatum: take 160,000 African and Asian migrants or be expelled

If Syria is so bad, so horrible, so toxic that the only option is to take in every Syrian that can manage to escape to Europe why doesn't the EU or the UN go in and smash it flat and allow all the "good syrians" to have their country back? Hell, Merkel and her posse can even rebuild the infrastructure so they have something better to go back to or stay for. Or, just annex half of it and defend it for all the "good syrians". After all, Germany already had practice with splitting nations in half. Hell, they even still have some stasi on the payroll.

I was answering his rethoric that Germany was much a better place when it was being firebombed by the allies and when German women were being raped enmasse by the soviet army.

I chose Syria because its the closest place to a total war.

Again, you should be paradropped into Syria to experience the horrors of war, im pretty sure after a few months living there you wont be talking like a spoiled brat.

Everything I said was offensive. It was also correct.

The only time in the past 100 years that Germany hasn't been doing things that lay the foundations for World Wars and the potential extinction of the human race was when they were split in half and ruled under the boots of the US and the Soviet Union. Prior to that, they started WW II, elected Hitler, were involved in genocides, and now they're laying the foundations for another mass war in Europe.

With all their "kindness", they're forcing themselves into a position where they either die out or go Hitler 2.0. They're radically left now and they're forcing themselves into becoming radical right to repair the damage. They're not going to choose to die; no one does. They're going to choose Hitler 2.0 instead and that's where they cause more genocide, again, and WW III.

It seems that Germans just can't help themselves. They're like drug addicts, always having to be extreme left or extreme right, but never in the middle. And the world suffers and dies in the hundreds of millions, probably in the billions the next time around, for their insanity.

Everything I said was offensive. It was also correct.

The only time in the past 100 years that Germany hasn't been doing things that lay the foundations for World Wars and the potential extinction of the human race was when they were split in half and ruled under the boots of the US and the Soviet Union. Prior to that, they started WW II, elected Hitler, were involved in genocides, and now they're laying the foundations for another mass war in Europe.

With all their "kindness", they're forcing themselves into a position where they either die out or go Hitler 2.0. They're radically left now and they're forcing themselves into becoming radical right to repair the damage. They're not going to choose to die; no one does. They're going to choose Hitler 2.0 instead and that's where they cause more genocide, again, and WW III.

It seems that Germans just can't help themselves. They're like drug addicts, always having to be extreme left or extreme right, but never in the middle. And the world suffers and dies in the hundreds of millions, probably in the billions the next time around, for their insanity.

No, it wasnt offensive, it was retarded, anyone who studies history to a depth knows that the horrors of war were beyond anything a modern person living in a peaceful country could ever imagine.

Thats why you come up with the retarded notion that Germany is in a worse state. Germany isnt dying and it will adapt and come up stronger, like it usually does.

No, it wasnt offensive, it was retarded, anyone who studies history to a depth knows that the horrors of war were beyond anything a modern person living in a peaceful country could ever imagine.

Thats why you come up with the retarded notion that Germany is in a worse state. Germany isnt dying and it will adapt and come up stronger, like it usually does.
I've educated myself as well as possible on the horrors of war. I've seen the film and videos of all the horrible stuff in WW II. I've seen all the Vietnam War archival footage. When the Iraq War started, I was just 16 but made it a point to view all the photos of dead soldiers and civilians that our American public was courageous enough to do but too cowardly to look at.

I've never experienced war and hopefully won't have to. But I do try and make it a point to understand as much as I really can what people involved in war, both soldier and civilian, have to go through.

The 2 most powerful pictures in my memory are the WW II photo of the dead Eastern German family on the park benches, shot their husband (and father), husband dead by suicide, to avoid the inevitable rape and execution from the Russians. And the My Lai massacre.

And it's all those pictures that I've seen, that I know Germany is about to cause in the billions with its insane left wing policies ineveitably leading to Hitlers all across Europe, that make me hate what Germany is doing right now.

Last edited:
I've educated myself as well as possible on the horrors of war. I've seen the film and videos of all the horrible stuff in WW II. I've seen all the Vietnam War archival footage. When the Iraq War started, I was just 16 but made it a point to view all the photos of dead soldiers and civilians that our American public was courageous enough to do but too cowardly to look at.

I've never experienced war and hopefully won't have to. But I do try and make it a point to understand as much as I really can what people involved in war, both soldier and civilian, have to go through.

The 2 most powerful pictures in my memory are the WW II photo of the dead Eastern German family on the park benches, shot their husband (and father), husband dead by suicide, to avoid the inevitable rape and execution from the Russians. And the My Lai massacre.

And it's all those pictures that I've seen, that I know Germany is about to cause in the billions with its insane left wing policies ineveitably leading to Hitlers all across Europe, that make me hate what Germany is doing right now.

Yes, Germany is causing WW2 over a few million refugees:rolleyes:

Most likely they just dump them into eastern Europe and pay these countries to keep their mouths shut.

Yes, Germany is causing WW2 over a few million refugees:rolleyes:

Most likely they just dump them into eastern Europe and pay these countries to keep their mouths shut.
What do you think European countries are going to do when they're close to being just 50% white? Just accept that they're being replaced, or willl they elect Hitler 2.0s?

I think they're going to elect Hitler 2.0s and that's terrifying because they're major economic powers and they're armed with nuclear weapons.

What do you think European countries are going to do when they're close to being just 50% white? Just accept that they're being replaced, or willl they elect Hitler 2.0s?

I think they're going to elect Hitler 2.0s and that's terrifying because they're major economic powers and they're armed with nuclear weapons.

Europe is never going to be less than 50% white, and if it does is because Europeans will mix with others and then nothing will happen, since they will be family.

Europe is never going to be less than 50% white, and if it does is because Europeans will mix with others and then nothing will happen, since they will be family.
Go look at the birth replacement rate of immigrants and refugees, the rate of immigration to Europe, and compare that to the birth replacement rate of Europeans. You'll find that you're wrong. Many major European countries will be less than 50% white within our lifetimes. And they will respond be electing Hitler 2.0s.

Brexit just keeps on looking more and more like a great decision by the British people as time moves on. I know many Europeans from countries like France, Portugal, Germany and Italy that really admire Brexit and realise the terrible impact of much of Western Europe's immigration policy.

Go look at the birth replacement rate of immigrants and refugees, the rate of immigration to Europe, and compare that to the birth replacement rate of Europeans. You'll find that you're wrong. Many major European countries will be less than 50% white within our lifetimes. And they will respond be electing Hitler 2.0s.

No, it wont.

Well, they don't seem to have any issue taking EU subsidies.
I think Poland actual gets the most.

I mean the refugee are here now so everyone needs to do their part.
They can of course leave the EU if they think they will be better off.
Which they will not.

Yahh go fuck your self, you idiot leader called for them to come. Opened the flood gates and asked no one for their opinion on the matter.

Your problem.

tough shit.

I just don't like people complaining now about something they willing agreed too and had no problem with as long as they only got the benefits.

Um who the fuck agreed to Mad Cows idiocy of telling them all to come ? tell me who exactly supported that bitches action.

Last edited:
Europe is small. Africa is huge. Migration to other places needs to happen. Here in America, we have some room, to be completely honest. Here in SE MI we don't have the problems living around each other most other places do.. Although the Muslims that came to Dearborn pushed everybody else out not with actual strength, just with basically bad behavior. But hey, Dearborn is a better area than Detroit - the new mid-town area. Anyways, unless another major terrorist attack occurs, the United States should not be as worried as Europe.. Europe is sincerely threatened, and it should have a right to defend itself.

I was gonna say take the Asians until I realized their Asians are the ISIS kind. Fuck that.

I somehow get the impression you'd be ok, maybe more so, hoping, for that.

German 91.5%, Turkish 2.4%, other 6.1% (made up largely of Greek, Italian, Polish, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Spanish)

So let's get this straight: you think a country that is over 90% white, will be over 50% brown within 2 or 3 generations? Can you break down the math (and evidence) for this claim?

I somehow get the impression you'd be ok, maybe more so, hoping, for that.

Why wouldnt i be ok with that? If you marry a chinese girl are your kids no longer part of your heritage?

Back