DC and Weight Gate - do you really care?

TRT Champion

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I don't give a damn how he did it. How about you?
Just let them bang, bro.

I just dont understand the logic going on here today, all i ever see is bitching about how title fights never happen and now everyone is all worked up that one actually is? Does it look sketchy, sure, but get past that and appreciate that this fight is actually happening. Its almost like people would have preferred he didnt make weight and then the fight either doesnt happen or if it does its non-title. Just be happy with what you have.

Only pussies give a shit about the politics of wieght classes, weight cutting and other bullshit that makes men look like pussies. Im just happy the fight is still on.

I personally don't really mind. If he was close enough to the proper weight that some slight pressure on a towel got him there, I don't really think it's a big deal.

Yes lol absolutely! The friggin "champ" can't even make weight?? And blatantly cheating like that? I can't believe that happened, i really can't.

Seriously, MMA fighters are the most unprofessional athletes in the world. It's ridiculous.

I care that Rumble is getting fucked out of 20% of DCs purse. That's bullshit.

Also a little shitty that he now gets to have a weight advantage.

All that said I'm glad they're still fighting for the title.

I don't give a damn how he did it. How about you?
Just let them bang, bro.

Don't care but it seems really strange that everyone just let it slide. It's like you went in the back and Dana White told him get back out there and push down on the towel.

I care about the fact that we have representatives of the NYSAC just standing there doing nothing when a guy is so obviously cheating on the scale. I mean, it's a bit concerning that they are too retarded to see what is going on right in front of their eyes.

Agree with 2/3 of your statements. This is a travesty.

I care that he missed weight, I care that he cheated. I'm going to enjoy the fight if he loses now and I'll be pissed if he wins. Cheaters shouldn't profit. Also, pathetic that the NYSAC missed this blatant move on DCs part. They were completely oblivious even when people tried to bring it to their attention, thinking that the towel would increase weight, and therefore he must have held it the first time instead of the second time when in fact the opposite was true.

If he misses weight it becomes a non-title fight and that 20% could end up being way less at the end of the day than he gets by being in a title fight and potentially being the champ. Trust me, it is best for Rumble that this title fight is happening.

not much. i think he got away with one, and i wouldn't want future fighters to get away with it. like stoolgate and greasegate, i think the powers-that-be should amend their policies to make sure think kind of thing doesn't happen again.

i'm more concerned about the future of the policy than the individual instance of breaking policy, i guess.

Yes

Because we need to burn AKA down

I'm sure MMA fighters will cry themselves to sleep tonight because you think so.
Just like everything that is said on this forum. Stfu, i don't give a shit what they think about it. It's my opinion and there is plenty of evidence to back it up.

You created a thread

You do care

/thread

Well I'm happy that the fight is actually happening, but on the other side yeah you do care when someone breaks the rules.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back