Conor MCGREGOR showing us the fake man he is

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/3317...ter-standing-on-bonnet-of-rented-rolls-royce/

Obviously it's not his car
AS he probably doesn't even live wherever the picture is taken

But it comes back to how he actually became a star

Acted like he was making millions in his first few fight
While for some reason the ufc were getting him interviews/poses for magazines covers with hired suits/cars/jets (did work out in the end though)

And that itself fooled his dumb irish fans
And Conor himself by thinking he is actually worth more than 15m and somehow he deserves a 100m for fighting Floyd

With WME getting screwed
I doubt they can make any fighter a star now
They probably don't even have enough money to give fighters a hired car for the countdown shows

Ronda > Conor in terms of being a draw
She didn't need the hired suits/jets

LOOOOL @ you Conor fans
#Ronda Bless

Last edited:
I mean if conor actually did buy all those things the same posters bashing him for being "fake" would bash him for blowing his money.

Either way, people that hate conor will find a reason to bash him:

A.) conor actually buys stuff: "what an idiot! He'll be broke soon!"-hater
B.) conor doesn't buy stuff: "what a loser! He doesn't buy things!"-hater

I mean if conor actually did buy all those things the same posters bashing him for being "fake" would bash him for blowing his money.

Either way, people that hate conor will find a reason to bash him imo whether he blows his money or not.
Read my actual post.

THE ufc say if you make money like Conor does, we will give you what you think you deserve.
WELL
I doubt that, because you were not giving every fighter the TUF house in their 2nd or 3rd fight.

You sound upset bro.

When Nate tapped him
and Conor barely beat him in the rematch

NO need for ANYONE to be upset.

Nate > Connah

These Conor hater threads are so pathetic lol. It's so hilarious to me to imagine them sitting in the corner all rustled, thinking about someone they hate all day.

Not all irish people like him. He's a fake classless scumbag.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/3317...ter-standing-on-bonnet-of-rented-rolls-royce/

While for some reason the ufc were getting him interviews/poses for magazines covers with hired suits/cars/jets (did work out in the end though)

And Conor himself by thinking he is actually worth more than 15m and somehow he deserves a 100m for fighting Floyd

With WME getting screwed
They probably don't even have enough money to give fighters a hired car for the countdown shows

LOOOOL @ you Conor fans
everyone is aware that his cars are rented. most celebrities do shit like this especially rappers. who cares

These Conor hater threads are so pathetic lol. It's so hilarious to me to imagine them sitting in the corner all rustled, thinking about someone they hate all day.
Conor is probably more mad than all of us right now combined because Floyd dickslapped him with this

everyone is aware that his cars are rented. most celebrities do shit like this especially rappers. who cares
NO ONE.

but that is what made him into a star and Zuffa funded it.

So stop acting like you are worth 100m and deserve that from Floyd.
Stop dodging fights because you know you lose to Khabib/Ferg and will end up like Ronda.

“When you own one Conor you can stand on it like Floyd until then you can lose your deposit for standing on mine.”

LOL

giphy.gif

NO need for ANYONE to be upset.

Hahaha. Yet you clearly are very upset. I think it's safe to say that Conor owns your bitter bum soul. He has taken your soul away from you, and now you're just a cold shell. Nothing left except negative bitterness. All while Conor rolls around having fun everyday.

The picture was taken in liverpool. Why wouldnt he rent cars while hes traveling.

With WME getting screwed

LOOOOL @ you Conor fans
200.webp

Fake it till you make it.

Conor is probably more mad than all of us right now combined because Floyd dickslapped him with this

Yeah because Conor clearly only has 2.5M dollars. Do you actually believe that? You can say it all you want, make a million threads, and it will have no effect on Conor's life whatsoever. You spend hours thinking and talking about him, and it makes zero difference. You're literally wasting your life for his and our entertainment lol

Yeah because Conor clearly only has 2.5M dollars. Do you actually believe that? You can say it all you want, make a million threads, and it will have no effect on Conor's life whatsoever. You spend hours thinking and talking about him, and it makes zero difference. You're literally wasting your life for our entertainment lol
I DO BELIEVE IT.
I BELIEVE EVERYTHING NETWORTH.COM SAYS BECAUSE I AM THE FOUNDER OF IT.

Fake it till you make it.
Just like Honda Housey

{<RR}

Fake boxing.

I DO BELIEVE IT.
I BELIEVE EVERYTHING NETWORTH.COM SAYS BECAUSE I AM THE FOUNDER OF IT.

Damn. Look what Conor has done to you. You could've taken inspiration. Instead, you've been reduced to someone who can't even take them self seriously.

Conor Bless you my friend. Come back to the light.

Back