Do You Think There Are Pre-Historic Monsters Deep Down In The Ocean?

duh
cthulhu_and_the_ninth_wave_by_fantasio-d9nw88r.jpg

i have no idea, i wouldnt be surprised by yes or no

all sorts of crazy shit we keep finding down there

I don't think there's enough life in the deep sea to sustain a large animal in terms of food, but I'm probably wrong. It just seem that the deep ocean is barren.

there is life that live off of hydrothermal vents. id imagine that a particularly large vent could support enough life to support large predators

Frilled sharks only get human size if that's what you're talking about.
No I was just talking about sharks in general. And separate from that, those wierd fucking fish with the blue bioluminescent bulb protruding from their heads.

supposedly there's some type of huge ass prehistoric fish/creature/thingy living at the bottom of Lake Tahoe,
which has a depth of 1645 feet. pretty fucking deep for a lake IMO

We've only discovered 12% of the ocean, it's possible.

some guys ain't even seen pussy from another town or pussy from another country. what makes you think we seen it all? LOL!

Sure, It was only recently they discovered that big ass colossal squid roaming the waters in Antarctica. Definitely in the realm of possibility.

Yeah, they're called sharks. And some really freaky shit washes up on shore whenever there is a tsunami, which looks like it was straight out of a million years ago.

If I was ever at the beach when an oarfish washed up on shore it would probably give me PTSD

OarFish-big.jpg

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA1Ny85NTgvb3JpZ2luYWwvY2FsaWZvcm5pYS1vYXJmaXNoLmpwZw==

101202_malibu_oarfish_03.jpg

i havent, but if thats the plot of the book, sounds awesome
The megs basically live down there & survived on giant worms living near the vents. The extreme cold above the vents prevents them from going up the surface, until a female cannibalized a male & used the warm blood/carcass as a shield as she swam up. And she's pregnant.

Nope. I do not believe there are any *large* creatures down there ; and by large I am talking adult Great White or Orca size and above.

Back