• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

I'm in India - ask me anything.

how many tiger attacks have you had to evade?

India and Bangladesh are 2 countries I am certain I will never visit as I don't see them improving at all

in fact, India has regressed in the last 17 years due to exploding population and infrastructure that is middle ages still (no sewers, people shitting in fields, no waste management) and street food that will guarantee you diarrhea

and I love when they dump bodies in holy rivers to rot away and be eaten by giant catfish..

also while traveling through SI Asia, Indians were the only rude bunch I came across

no tnx.

Cool.

Do the loclas really have those funny accents like they do hear? I've been told that they do those accents here just to fuck with white people!

Is life as cheap as we've been lead to believe?

Do they really wipe their asses after taking a shit with their hands, like a bunch of filthy primates?

Some areas more than others.
Upper class ppl from the metro cities have a more neutral accent. Southern India has the traditional Apu Nahasapimapetalon one.

Not as cheap as in South America. That means Mexico , Venezuela , Brazil etc

Yeah, and they can't believe we wipe our asses with pieces of paper n hike 'em up n walk away.
Go figure. It's almost like ppl do different things in different places because of different beliefs.

Last edited:
And whaddya know....a Blue Belt. In Sherdog-Fu.

how smelly is it ts? Can't imagine the stench of over a billion unshowered individuals who don't believe in deodorant. Especially in a climate like that.

Went to visit a girl in India who was training to be a Yoga master or some shit (smoking hot white girl now owns a studio downtown Toronto) I rented a scooter and was pulled over for being white. Dude literally told me to pay him so I gave him $5 Canadian and he told me to keep driving how I was driving. The food was strange and the whole city smelt like public transit. They all treated me like I was a movie start tho. Probably because I was the most handsome man that's ever been to India I dunno

In a short couple weeks I saw every rule you can think of being broken. One of my favorites was the guy who must have missed his turn and decided to back up about an 1/8th of a mile rather than circle around. People just got out of his way. Plus the variety of shit on the road. Cars, trucks, bikes, scooters, rickshaws and whatever else you can think of all operating on the same roads. I swear a couple vehicles looked homemade. :eek:
Had a particularly harrowing experience myself when our driver realized he had missed his turnoff (we were on their equivalent of a highway) and flipped around into oncoming traffic. We drove back down the lane we had been on for maybe half a mile until he found the turn. It was absolutely insane. Just horrifying, horrifying, horrifying.

Had a particularly harrowing experience myself when our driver realized he had missed his turnoff (we were on their equivalent of a highway) and flipped around into oncoming traffic. We drove back down the lane we had been on for maybe half a mile until he found the turn. It was absolutely insane. Just horrifying, horrifying, horrifying.

Had my driver passing a car on a bridge while a truck was passing a truck coming the other way. Definitely had visions of death.

Had my driver passing a car on a bridge while a truck was passing a truck coming the other way. Definitely had visions of death.

Did you get to the see the cars overtaking the car that's overtaking another car ? All on a two lane road.

Why are cows treated better than people? (not that cows aren't awesome).

The cow may be touted as a sacred animal in India and you will see them roaming around freely pretty much everywhere you go but Indias leather industry is huge and the reality is behind the scenes they are treated like shit

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ake-leather-for-high-street-shops-724696.html

https://www.rnw.org/archive/indian-cows-not-holy-leather-industry

1375726_565370856861571_81315487_n.jpg

Last edited:
Did you get to the see the cars overtaking the car that's overtaking another car ? All on a two lane road.

Mostly I tried not to look. :eek::eek:

Reminds me how nice it was to have curtains on the windows for when the panhandlers sent their kids with outstretched hands to your window when stopped at the traffic lights.

Shit in the street yet ?

Place smells like shit everywhere ?

The cow may be touted as a sacred animal in India and you will see them roaming around freely pretty much everywhere you go but Indias leather industry is huge and the reality is behind the scenes they are treated like shit

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ake-leather-for-high-street-shops-724696.html

https://www.rnw.org/archive/indian-cows-not-holy-leather-industry

1375726_565370856861571_81315487_n.jpg

A few things :
That article is 17 years old. Written by a pretty biased reporter with his half truths and overall sweeping generalizations.

The other thing is, this all is illegal. Indian leather is generally Buffalo leather not cow.
Using cows happens but it's hidden and pretty illegal.

This'd be like saying the American Immigration industry is wildly dangerous n deadly. Why ? Because snakeheads kill dozens smuggling ppl in containers n across deserts.
These fks are criminals. They don't represent the majority of legal practitioners.

But yeah, Indians could do a better job with them cows. They're a bit neglected.

Shit in the street yet ?

Place smells like shit everywhere ?

No and no.

I see you got yellows. Double.
You feel like a loser yet ?
Your girlfriend left you for this ?

Ain't a thing.
None at all.

Is normal.

how smelly is it ts? Can't imagine the stench of over a billion unshowered individuals who don't believe in deodorant. Especially in a climate like that.

Well it's not like they're all cumming on your face.
Unless you're into that.

Them billions keep to themselves. And not all of India is hot. It's a lot like the US.
Different places with different climates.
It's just that more of them are hot.

Back