Antifa no longer feels safe behind their masks

Need to start deploying this shit at these protests

"they fknng fingered him"....lol...I think he would've loved that...

The psychological impact of wearing a mask cannot be under-stated. Without their masks, it's doubtful that there would even be an "Antifa".

It's very telling of the inherent mentality that they are willing to role-play the 1930's as long as they retain their anonymity, but are not comfortable with having their views outed in public to avoid embarrassment in the eyes of their families, relatives, friends and (unlikely) co-workers. It's almost an admission of guilt, that what they are doing is not really something that is to be taken seriously.

If you seriously believed in what you're doing, instead of believing, atleast subconsciously, that it's just a "phase", a way to get some kicks out of doing something reckless, then you'd be content with putting your face out there.

Right now, it just seems that the Antifa are like a group of kids on a playground, who don't want anyone interfering with their little game.

"they fknng fingered him"....lol...I think he would've loved that...
iYiptaw.jpg

Anyone know of Antifa is pulling something in Wisconsin? It'd be fun to go to in my 'Murica rashguard

Indeed. They started collecting the spoils of war at the last Battle of Berkeley.

IMG_8219.jpg

This white trash scum aren't any better than the antifa idiots.

This white trash scum aren't any better than the antifa idiots.
Even if they were just showing up just to get violent with some Antifa, that's still better than showing up to get violent with people attending a speech or political rally.

Look-up the student protest movement back in 1968. By the 70s it had evolved into left-wing terrorist groups like the Weather Underground(US) Red Army Faction/Baader-Meinhof gang(Europe) undertaking bombings, kidnapping and assassinations.

And in recent years those terrorists (murder, arson and bombings) from the past became college educators, and some even became advisors to our last President.

Fuck you Obama.

And in recent years those terrorists (murder, arson and bombings) from the past became college educators, and some even became advisors to our last President.

Fuck you Obama.

Oh? Which ones? I hadn't heard of this.

Even if they were just showing up just to get violent with some Antifa, that's still better than showing up to get violent with people attending a speech or political rally.

Are you really picking sides here?

Are you really picking sides here?
While I'd rather these hysterical idiots and reactionaries not cause problems when people show up to give a speech, I would prefer the side that shows up to attack a non-violent crowd lose out when it happens.

Last edited:
"Stand away from our leaders and organizers, especially Yvette F. ..." That woman disgusts me, to think she "teaches" children.

yvette-felarca-bamn.jpg

How this woman is still gainfully employed as a teacher is far beyond my comprehension. Nobody, and I mean nobody, should be a school teacher if they fall that extreme on the ideology spectrum. That includes conservatives. This is mind boggling, and I'd assume that even the liberals on this board would agree that she should be kept far away from impressionable young kids.

Lol @ them accusing anyone of being brownshirts

If they really believed what they're doing is right, they wouldn't need masks

Lol @ them accusing anyone of being brownshirts

If they really believed what they're doing is right, they wouldn't need masks

It's because people "Just don't get' communism. People aren't ready for their utopia so they resist those masked freedom fighters trying to bring it about.

Yeah, it's hilarious them calling others 'brown shirts'. When they're the ones out in uniforms (black attire and masked up) vandalizing, harassing and assaulting. They're so pig-shit thick that they can't even see how they're the ones who are the 'brown shirts'.

Imagine being criminals, masking up to hide your identity so you can go out and run amok. Then getting prissy when people are 'de-masking' you.

Absolute fucking scum. Bunch of purple haired, quirky, androgynous sexually defective weirdos.

Haha. That's hilarious.

"Let's go and act tough!! Wait let me put on my mask."

Damn right. Only fake tough people wear masks.

Minnesota-460f_799578c.jpg

84163677.jpg

2094596275.jpg

Rioters and protesters should show their faces so the police can identify and harass/arrest them!

Back