• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Not a Fan of Anthony Joshua's Smiling at Klitschko Like a Goof Immediately After the Stoppage...

Yes seems like you were looking for a reason to dislike the guy that stayed took Tyson's thunder till he proves he can come back from his issues.

Who knows maybe I was nitpicking a little it was a great fight guys. The meat of my point is that Tyson Fury is the champion until he loses or retires. In my humble opinion.

Joshua is a worthy contender after what he what he accomplished now. No doubt!
Fury aint coming back and Fury dont want to fight Joshua anyway.

Yeah, I never put to much weight into the action or comments of an athlete right after the contest is over in any sport.
Adrenaline is flowing, lots of emotion and in combat sport you often have a guy that was half out a few minutes ago.

saw that .. thought he was looking at wk but after watching it again not so sure he wasn't looking outside the ring .. it looked like he was looking at wk because they were so close but angles can deceive

Stop being so sensitive.
You capture one second of a completely isolated moment, but you forgot the respectful speech he gave right after.
It's not like he was sticking his tongue at Wlad, he was doing it at the camera. (In fact I think that gesture was for Tyson Fury)

He just won the most important fight of his career after being dropped himself earlier on in the fight. He can do whatever the fuck he wants.

Exactly. It's not a big deal, maybe I'm a little petty myself. I just didn't like him doing that. Not my style. Good fighter though, definitely somebody who really hit it big now.

He has been super respectful of klitschko throughout

2222.jpg

I'm going to have to see more of Anthony Joshua before I can really develop an informed opinion about him. He is a very promising undefeated boxer at heavyweight, and now he holds some sort of belt. Who can follow these days?

I don't like that bullshit smilling bit he did after he pulverized Wladmir Klitschko though. Poor sport, goofy in my opinion. My rule of thumb: don't do that. Have some grace

Remember this: Tyson Fury is the heavyweight champion. Not Joshua. Not Klitschko. Fury won this distinction about a year ago when he beat the previous champion - who was Wladmir Klitschko. You don't win the championship by beating the guy the champion already beat for the belt. That's like stealing from a guy who was already robbed.

Then again, I guess the WBO/IBF/WBA/whatever has their own agendas and their own rules.

Hey, it was an excellent heavyweight fight. Kind of rarity it seems like these days, when it was once the norm. Klitschko fought valiantly and Joshua proved quite the fighter.

Perhaps down the road Joshua can challenge Fury for the ultimate crown, or maybe he will fight American titlist Deontay Wilder.

Good stuff.

my god stop being such an emo bitch. This is the Hurt business. what the fuck happened with your generation?

Yeah he just came through an arduous test where he almost got taken out himself, I think he'd be happy that he came out on top but adrenaline would certainly play a part.
Such a great fight

That was in the heat of the moment after a grueling fight.

Respect was shown afterwards.

my god stop being such an emo bitch. This is the Hurt business. what the fuck happened with your generation?
My God stop being such a punk. Funny you should differentiate this "generation" in your post, I was actually watching some old Joe Louis VHS tapes the other day. He KOed people. And afterwards he didn't smile. He walked away respectfully.

2222.jpg

I'm going to have to see more of Anthony Joshua before I can really develop an informed opinion about him. He is a very promising undefeated boxer at heavyweight, and now he holds some sort of belt. Who can follow these days?

I don't like that bullshit smilling bit he did after he pulverized Wladmir Klitschko though. Poor sport, goofy in my opinion. My rule of thumb: don't do that. Have some grace

Remember this: Tyson Fury is the heavyweight champion. Not Joshua. Not Klitschko. Fury won this distinction about a year ago when he beat the previous champion - who was Wladmir Klitschko. You don't win the championship by beating the guy the champion already beat for the belt. That's like stealing from a guy who was already robbed.

Then again, I guess the WBO/IBF/WBA/whatever has their own agendas and their own rules.

Hey, it was an excellent heavyweight fight. Kind of rarity it seems like these days, when it was once the norm. Klitschko fought valiantly and Joshua proved quite the fighter.

Perhaps down the road Joshua can challenge Fury for the ultimate crown, or maybe he will fight American titlist Deontay Wilder.

Good stuff.

Wlad is 41, Joshua is 27.

It's an all-time great losing at the end of his career.

Joshua will never be the fighter Wlad was, just let him have his 15 minutes.

I'm convinced Joshua is a total cocky asshole but he's smart enough and the people around him are smart enough to have polished up his image and say all the right things in public. His Snapchat gives a better insight into the real him.

That being said, who cares, Tyson was one of my favorite fighters and the guy was a total asshole and human train wreck.

Joshua is a young lion and he deserves his time in the limelight but he really hasn't done much yet. Wlad is in his 40's and got beat by a soft out of shape Fury. Some of that is not his fault as the time period we're in for heavyweights leaves a lot to be desired. He's got a long way to go and hopefully he has some memorable battles in the next few years. He's got a bright future.

Let big brother vitali come out of retirement

I haven't seen many of his interviews but the ones I have he always seemed very polite and seemed genuinely nice. He was probably just caught up in the heat of the moment.

2222.jpg

Good stuff.
What??

"He's too nice!"
"He's too nice!"
"He's too nice!"
"He's too nice!"
"He's too nice!"
"He's too nice!"

"He's too arrogant!"

<3>
Have a lot of people accused him of being too nice? I haven't heard that.

Have a lot of people accused him of being too nice? I haven't heard that.

Yeah, that's odd, never heard him be accused of being too nice. Maybe I haven't been paying enough attention though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El Diego
Back