UFC Undisputed 3

Mcgregor's UFC

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
So this is really random but I've played the latest UFC video game on Xbox one and was really disappointed in how unrealistic the game feels/plays, it just doesn't give off the feeling of a fight. So my local video game store is going out business and they had UFC undisputed 3 for super cheap so I picked it up and boy was it a great choice. Not only does it feel realistic it also runs great for an older game and brings back all the good memories of the old UFC. Definitely a must buy for any UFC fan

So this is really random but I've played the latest UFC video game on Xbox one and was really disappointed in how unrealistic the game feels/plays, it just doesn't give off the feeling of a fight. So my local video game store is going out business and they had UFC undisputed 3 for super cheap so I picked it up and boy was it a great choice. Not only does it feel realistic it also runs great for an older game and brings back all the good memories of the old UFC. Definitely a must buy for any UFC fan
I loved it.

It looks rough compared to ea ufc 2 though.

I still play that game haha, the combat is excellent and it makes for a fun drinking game with the mates

I loved pride mode, soccer kicking the shit out of people

EA Sports 1 was shitty, never tried the sequel because of how much i hates the first one.

I like EA sports MMA, wish they would have used those developers. Undisputed was good too.

...was really disappointed in how unrealistic the game feels/plays, it just doesn't give off the feeling of a fight.

Every fighting game will have this same problem until they release VR games with full body motion capture.

I'm going to go ahead and say that Undisputed 3 is a bit overrated. The flash KOs were so frequent, it was kind of annoying. It was the best of the Undisputed series though. 2010 and 2009 aged badly.

EA MMA balances realism and fun perfectly. Undisputed 3 and the EA UFC games haven't really been able to pull that off.

Last edited:
I agree to an extent but it's still the most realistic MMA game that has ever been made.

Totally agree. One of my favorite all time games and still play it to this day. Very underrated game.

The new ea ufc games don't do it for me.

I wish THQ never went out of business. Undisputed 3 is the NFL 2k5 of mma games. It's the old series that ended early when it was getting great that the new games can't measure up to no matter how better they are.

It's the best MMA game ever along with that Pride one for ps2

The pride mode in undisputed 3 is amazing

Lol does anyone remember the original UFC game for ps1? It was so fucking bad. It was so hard also, I could never win a fight on it, you would start and just get taken down and pounded into bolivia. It also had the most random roster

So many lost features with the current game. The flash KOs were common but playing with buddies made me eat crow a few times after talking shit to a friend that had never played before. 100% underrated game

Lol does anyone remember the original UFC game for ps1? It was so fucking bad. It was so hard also, I could never win a fight on it, you would start and just get taken down and pounded into bolivia. It also had the most random roster

Lol takedown + armbar/keylock with the arm actually being snapped

I still love the shit out of that game. Play it almost daily. It's crazy to me how after so many years it still holds up in the best-MMA-game-of-all-time discussions.

Does anyone know of a site that still shows some Create - A - Fighter formulas? I've used this reddit site but it's lacking compared to the old MMA-CAF site that went down a few years back.

I love that fucking game. I played on XBOX Live quite a bit. I think my record was around 225-100, my win percentage was around 70%. I do wonder what it would have been if I got wins all the time somebody pulled the plug when they were losing.

I played the 2nd EA one and hated it, especially how everybody had basically the same moveset and people throwing constant flying knees and spinning shit.

I've got a shit ton of caf formulas for this game. Some taken off of the old MMACAF site, some of my own. Many are REALLY good. If you're still creating for this game like I am just request them and there's a good chance I have them and ill post them.

Back