The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, v2-- Passiflora Edition

So like I seriously don't know what to start playing after this. Do you guys like Horizon?

Welp, there goes my reason to live

Seriously though it's one of the greatest games of all time. I'm usually not into games like this (thought Oblivion was incredibly lame) but holy shit

Witcher 3 is one of the greatest pieces of gaming software ever written. I think it shocked most of the gaming world when it hit. It scored a metric shit ton of 10/10's and the DLC is really, really good. The graphics, the tuning, gwent, the acting, the score, it has no weakness. Its a knockout of a game. The only game I can think of that really shocked people and went on to be voted game of the decade was Half Life 2 but Witcher 3 just takes shit next level. So well done.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/new...ame-in-the-World-of-The-Witcher-Not-Witcher-4

CD Projekt says that it might make another game in the world of The Witcher, but "a trilogy can't have a fourth part."

Yesterday, CD Projekt held its yearly financial meeting, where the news came out that The Witcher games have sold over 25 million copies. At that same meeting, once all the announcements were done, the company held a brief Q&A session. As you can imagine, the topic of another Witcher game come up.

In response, CDP President Adam Kicinski said, "The Witcher was designed as a trilogy and a trilogy can not have the fourth part, can it?" That seems to put an end to the idea that we'll see another game starring Geralt of Rivia. However, he didn't completely slam the door on revisiting the world.

"We like this world a lot," Kicinski said. "We invested 15 years of our lives in it and a lot of money. So we'll think about [it]." So while there may not be much of a chance of playing as Geralt, it is possible that we'll see another game in the same setting. It could be a game where we get to play as Triss or Yennifer, and see where they came from and what their stories are like. The continued adventures of Ciri would also be a possibility. It could also be a new story set in the universe, much like Bioware did with Mass Effect: Andromeda.

Whatever CD Projekt decides to do, you can rest assured that if it involves The Witcher, people will be willing to give it a look. You can see the exchange mentioned above in the video below, at around the 41:50 mark.

Next CDPR big game is Cyberpunk and if they nail it, that game is going to blow minds. There's also the Gwent full game coming out sometime this year!

So like I seriously don't know what to start playing after this. Do you guys like Horizon?

So far I'm digging it. The combat is fun, the world looks great and it sounds pretty good, too. But, don't go in expecting W3 level conversations or facial animations either. The dialogue is really stilted, the faces during conversations are overly animated and the npcs are very robotic. Aloy as a character can't hold a candle to Geralt but who really can? If exploring a big open world is more to your taste than conversations, I'd say go for it. I imagine it looks quite nice if you have a PS4 Pro, too. I wish this game was on PC because a higher resolution and 60fps would do wonders for it.

The Witcher 3 is the best game i have ever played. The character connection in The Last Of Us was great and fallout 4 was just kickass. But they dont eclipse The Witcher 3, the most beautiful and diverse game ever.

Next CDPR big game is Cyberpunk and if they nail it, that game is going to blow minds. There's also the Gwent full game coming out sometime this year!

Cyberpunk is one of those situations where I'm having doubts about it. Its going to end up on the game shelves after how many years of development? They started talking about that game 5 years ago. I want it to succeed but fuck me, how many years do you guys need to make a game. CDPR says they are serious about it and it will be ready when its ready, which really is the moniker of Blizzard Entertainment they have picked up and ran with.

Cyberpunk is one of those situations where I'm having doubts about it. Its going to end up on the game shelves after how many years of development? They started talking about that game 5 years ago. I want it to succeed but fuck me, how many years do you guys need to make a game. CDPR says they are serious about it and it will be ready when its ready, which really is the moniker of Blizzard Entertainment they have picked up and ran with.

That first teaser wasn't for us, it was like an advertisement to get people to want to go and work there. I don't think real development started until after The Witcher 3 launched and/or the DLC was all complete. They haven't let me down yet so I have faith in it.

That first teaser wasn't for us, it was like an advertisement to get people to want to go and work there. I don't think real development started until after The Witcher 3 launched and/or the DLC was all complete. They haven't let me down yet so I have faith in it.

Oh make no mistake, I'm on the War Wagon man, I want it to succeed.

Hearts of Stone

the brother has just possessed me, awesome this guy is hilarious

"Fence boards, the perfect weapon for sweaty arsed swineherds"

<36><36><36>

Geralt: Look, looklooklook-

Shanie: What is it, Geralt

Geralt: Munchkins playing cards

Shanie: What

Geralt: Shanie I want to make a speech in front of all these people

Shanie: Please don't

Just finished Hearts Of Stone, thought it was really good. The characters and stories they've created in this game are amazing. Onto Blood and Wine now. I'm excited as i hear it's even better.

Just finished Hearts Of Stone, thought it was really good. The characters and stories they've created in this game are amazing. Onto Blood and Wine now. I'm excited as i hear it's even better.

Yes, that is fantastic. I enjoyed Hearts of Stone as well (my only gripe about Witcher 3 is they could have slimmed down the "follow your witcher senses" side missions, and sunken treasure swimming looting and replaced it with Hearts of Stone.

Regardless, Witcher 3 is still my favorite game eva.

Blood and Wine is amazing so far, i've barely scratched the surface, it seems like there is a massive amount of content compared to Hearts Of Stone. Toussaint is an awesome area as well.

Loving that you can acquire more mutations too. I was a bit concerned by Hearts Of Stone not adding this.

Blood and Wine is amazing so far, i've barely scratched the surface, it seems like there is a massive amount of content compared to Hearts Of Stone. Toussaint is an awesome area as well.
BLOod and wine is a true expansion. HOURS and hours of content

Trying to upgrade to to grandmaster feline gear only have enough money and material for the silver sword, boots and gauntlets, fml

I can't get into Blood & Wine so far. I'm kinda meh

I was also thinking Heart Of Stone was kinda iffy until it became incredible, so, maybe I need more time

Also

FUCKIN NETFLIX SERIES LOOMS FUCK YA BITCHESSSSSS

Back