President Trump's 9-Day World Tour PBP: G7 Summit (Trade, Brexit, Climate, Immigration, Security)

I don't see a single article about this arms deal on Breitbart. It must be fake news.

Page one of this thread brought the autistic screeching,

What sweet music you make. ;)

trump4n-3-web.jpg

liar-trump.jpg

Honestly, fuck every single moron who voted for this douche nozzle. If I have it my way, Trump voters have to get branded.
Fuck Hillary for cheating her way through the Democratic primary so our hands were tied. We were fucked either way. I've shit on Trump since the last time he ran for president, and he's proven to be incompetent and extremely dangerous as president. And I say that as someone who doesn't even believe the president holds much power. He's just dangerously stupid.

This piece of shit has no allegiance to anything but money. First foreign state he visits is the home of Wahhabi Islam and a huge supporter of the terrorism this fraud pretends to be against.

170520072813-03-trump-saudi-arabia-0520-large-169.jpg

As if Trump is the first and only President to do this.
Lame and weak as always, but what I find interesting is the sudden shift as soon as Bannon was out and Kushner was in.

when you "as if..." at the beginning of your statement you seem to be implying someone, somewhere is saying trump is the first and only president to do this

This piece of shit has no allegiance to anything but money. First foreign state he visits is the home of Wahhabi Islam and a huge supporter of the terrorism this fraud pretends to be against.

170520072813-03-trump-saudi-arabia-0520-large-169.jpg

you are rustled .. obama, bush received the same thing .. at least trump didn't bow like a bitch when meeting the saudi king

Yup, and I wouldn't really say hint.

It's not an excuse, it's news of our president being a complete fucking hypocrite on a grand scale. Him eating chicken with a fork is "an excuse to bitch and moan". Our president completely contradicting himself to the tune of 'giving muslims over 100 billion dollars in weapons' is something the American people NEED to discuss.

Obamas mid-east policy is exactly why I didn't vote for him, so don't bother trying that bullshit. Trump was supposed to be different, he's the same pile of shit.

yet people will still continue to try to frame it as an argument of you are either against giving money to SA or not

So what's in it for the US?

What do we get out of this?

this .. why is everyone upset with trump ? .. this is exactly what clinton would have done .. you would think they would be praising trump

If Trump banned guns tomorrow, libs would be out breaking windows and setting cars on fire in support of the 2nd amendment.

you are rustled .. obama, bush received the same thing .. at least trump didn't bow like a bitch when meeting the saudi king
He's bowing there to receive his reward like a good dog. I despised Bush and Obama as well. Damn right I'm rustled, you should be too if you care about what this country supposedly stands on.

He's bowing there to receive his reward like a good dog. I despised Bush and Obama as well. Damn right I'm rustled, you should be too if you care about what this country supposedly stands on.
apparently it stands for you being rustled about everything.

He's bending over because he's 6'3" and the 5'2" Saudi was putting a metal around his head.

Trump did not bow and make America look weak to a foreign leader. Obama did.

he's not though .. the only reason he leaned down was so he could put it on .. it wasn't an intent to bow .. obama on the other hand did a full bow intentionally when meeting the saudi king .. trump shook his hand like a man .. I don't agree with this but it is what it is .. I see it as business .. U.S. is making 350 billion out of it

remember when obama got all that shit for not visiting israel as his first overseas trip? now trump hits the home of wahhabist islam and all is cool?

He's bending over because he's 6'3" and the 5'2" Saudi was putting a metal around his head.

Trump did not bow and make America look weak to a foreign leader. Obama did.
he's not though .. the only reason he leaned down was so he could put it on .. it wasn't an intent to bow .. obama on the other hand did a full bow intentionally when meeting the saudi king .. trump shook his hand like a man .. I don't agree with this but it is what it is .. I see it as business .. U.S. is making 350 billion out of it
So taking money from a state that supports everything that this guy's platform was against, isn't bowing down and making us look like sellouts?

Lol. Guess you didn't see him drop this very polite curtesy. Sorry about your world view being a cartoon Lie.

Too bad if you are a Yazidi or a Houthi I guess.

And yes we should impeach him now.

Back