Kavanaugh: I'll be training Conor, because Freddie Roach failed

this guy is so full of shit every time he opens his mouth. the irish edmund.

these guys have been throwing BS throughout the web for about 6 months

i liked it when connor was a fighter

now he´s dedicated to media

Ridiculous. He's almost as bad as Edmund.

Why should McGregor train if this is his last fight? Grab the money from his nuthuggers and enjoy life!

lol and there were dorks on here that doubted he was the Irish Edmund

Lmao!

Just take the money
These guys probably wont even be training

They just want the $
Conor has 0% chance winning

lol

good luck with that

"Nothing is impossible"

BHgc0EQ.jpg

Conor could resurrect Angelo Dundee and bring in Emmanuel Stewart to help him and he'd still lose in embarrassing fashion.

For all the guys that are so cock sure that there's less than a 1% that Conor will win, put your money where your mouth is. Mortgage your house, or take all the money out of your 401K and put it all on Mayweather and make a cool 10K or more. I'm not saying its not a longshot, but I'm just sayin.

The reason I'm sayin is because I was having some fleeting crazy thoughts like this and it was in that moment that I realized I'm not quite that cocksure that something bizarre couldn't happen.

What if team conor has the last laugh, unorthodox style is one of the hardest to prepare for, the element of surpise, floyd has no idea of what style conor uses in boxing so he has no tape to study to adpt too.

That mayweather vs pacquiao fight was a draw, but floyd is the only boxer who can win being super defensive, its called clout. If that were any other boxer they would have lost, look at all these slick defense boxers with no clout they take losses left and right. Lara vs canelo is an example, if floyd were not a draw the aggressor would win on the judges cards

Mayweather PAC was a draw? You lost any ounce of credibility with that statement.

Put the pipe down son, you've toked enough already

Sounds like a crazy plan but lots of crazy stuff seems to be going on with the UFC as of late.

I have no doubt Conor knows what Floyd is gonna do before Floyd does it. Boxing is about to be re-invented. What a time to be alive. We're living in history
This has to be the most delusional post on Sherdog.

No basketball fan ever believed Michael Jordan was to reinvent baseball. In fact, everybody believed he would fail to make the majors. Not because Jordan was not a great athlete--far greater than Conor will ever be--but because he had not trained baseball 7 days a week for a decade. It's called being realistic.

MMA fans have such a disconnect.

What a joke. I was wondering if Owen Roddy was going to be the main coach for this circus. Never assumed a bjj guy would coach Conor in a boxing match.

What if team conor has the last laugh, unorthodox style is one of the hardest to prepare for, the element of surpise, floyd has no idea of what style conor uses in boxing so he has no tape to study to adpt too.

That mayweather vs pacquiao fight was a draw, but floyd is the only boxer who can win being super defensive, its called clout. If that were any other boxer they would have lost, look at all these slick defense boxers with no clout they take losses left and right. Lara vs canelo is an example, if floyd were not a draw the aggressor would win on the judges cards

Lol, shut the fuck up.

513kylJ8WCL._SY346_.jpg

Prepare for school johnny boy

P4P biggest blowhard coach
His entire financial success is based off of coat tailing mcgregor, wouldn't want Freddie Roach upsetting things between him and his cash machine

Well... it's going to be fun seeing McGregor getting UD'd by Floyd.

Conor was fucked anyway but now he's super fucked. They need the dream team of boxing coaches and Floyd to be drugged as it is. Fucking idiot. The next Edmond for certain.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the 5 mil he'll make as Conor's trainer

Back