Any Fushida Chromium Reviews?

ThR1LL

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Hey guys anybody here get the Fushida Chromium gi? I own their CompGS and CompRS and love them and was wondering if anyone got the Chromium to compare.

Bump

Like a I need another gi... However I'm thinking hard about picking one of these up. Anybody got any opinions on these? They look awesome.

Hey guys anybody here get the Fushida Chromium gi? I own their CompGS and CompRS and love them and was wondering if anyone got the Chromium to compare.

Our Black Friday savings is running this weekend. Good time to save some $ if you still looking to grab one ThR1LL.

I just ordered the gi. I will share my thoughts once I get it.

I just got the gi in the mail the other day. There is some subtle contrast stitching that I did not really notice on the website. The jacket feels lighter than other gis that were also 450gsm pearl weave. The sleeves seem a little big around the cuffs. The pants are also pretty light but feel like they are good quality. I am 6'4" and weigh 195lbs and got the A3X. It feels like it is a little big but should fit fine after a wash and dry. I have not worn the gi yet but my first impression is that this is a well made, quality gi. It feels similar to a Kingz or Shoyoroll gi. I plan to train with it today and will write more later.

I got the chance to train in this gi and I liked it. The top did stretch a little when the sleeves were pulled. Other than that it performed really well and it will be a gi I wear regularly to train. The pants were very comfortable and are probably my favorite pair of gi pants. I think if someone were to buy this gi they would be happy with the purchase. I know I am.

Back