lmaaoooooooooo my boy McG makin fun of Floyd on twitter already!

lmaooo wtf i posted this n went to bed and i just logged in to see what was up and its alrdy 8 pages and i read the 1st page its nothin but hate

ya'll are a bunch of clowns lmaoooooooooooooo

He should shut up before floyd decides not to change his bum life and calls off the fight.

That would be hilarious. Conor is begging for a huge payday and Floyd could easily crush his dreams by not accepting the fight. All that time/money wasted and holding two divisions hostage would be for nothing.

There are no hard hitters in Floyd's division. Conor is a mini Mike Tyson and Floyd has never faced anyone like that.
Is your IQ below 70?

I'm surprised someone liked your retarded post.

tenor.gif
lmfao

You must not have seen him b4 he was rich. Also, theres PLENTY to shit talk Floyd about.

Plus Floyds last PPV sold shit, his "fight of the century" sucked and he wasnt makin what Conor is at Conors age.
Yeah and Floyd wasn't getting finished by nobodies around the age Conor was doing exactly that.

Lol yeah a guy that got rocked by Nate Diaz is going to beat Floyd .... lol

aahaahaha

Conor rd1 KO,

LOOOOOLLL I get it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Conor, Floyd is about to change your bum life. Show some spect. Floyd will tool Conor, get the lions share of the cash, humiliate MMA, and showcase his young star Gervonta Davis.

Jokes on you brotha..

LOOOOOLLL I get it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Conor, Floyd is about to change your bum life. Show some spect. Floyd will tool Conor, get the lions share of the cash, humiliate MMA, and showcase his young star Gervonta Davis.

Jokes on you brotha..
LOL, Bruv! Conor could literally rape Floyd if he chose to do so. Take those gloves off, and those silly ass rules away, and Conor KO's Floyd stiff wit dem Platinum Level hands in a pure street boxing contest. Floyd may win a rule laden pillow fight but who cares about #FakeFighting and children's games???

Bruv, I know it is the summer and all, and that you just went to the beach yesterday, but it is time to clean that sand out of your vagina and come back to reality.

#Man'sWork

LOL, Bruv! Conor could literally rape Floyd if he chose to do so. Take those gloves off, and those silly ass rules away, and Conor KO's Floyd stiff wit dem Platinum Level hands in a pure street boxing contest. Floyd may win a rule laden pillow fight but who cares about #FakeFighting and children's games??? Come back to reality, bruv, we are missing you here.

#Man'sWork

Well lots of people care about the rule laden pillow fight as Conor has to go play that game to change his bum life.

#SadFacts

Well lots of people care about the rule laden pillow fight as Conor has to go play that game to change his bum life.

#SadFacts
Only children care about #FakeFighting. Are you disputing the fact that Conor would not rape Floyd (like literally rape him in the butt butt) if he so chose to do so?

Sure, I'll buy the pillow fight, but lets not kid ourselves here: even Cyborg gets dat blast double and does what she wants with the P.F.E. (Pillow Fighter Extraordinaire) Floyd in a REAL fight.

Only children care about #FakeFighting. Are you disputing the fact that Conor would not rape Floyd (like literally rape him in the butt butt) if he so chose to do so?

Sure, I'll buy the pillow fight, but lets not kid ourselves here: even Cyborg gets dat blast double and does what she wants with the P.F.E. (Pillow Fighter Extraordinaire) Floyd in a REAL fight.

Who knows. Maybe Conor would bum rush Floyd and get blasted with a shot and go down.

MMA isn't "real" fighting bro. Most "real" fights are rolling around on the concrete with a few shitty punches. I imagine most HS wrestlers would smash Conor in a "real" fight..

Who knows. Maybe Conor would bum rush Floyd and get blasted with a shot and go down.

MMA isn't "real" fighting bro. Most "real" fights are rolling around on the concrete with a few shitty punches. I imagine most HS wrestlers would smash Conor in a "real" fight..

Don't hold bitterness in your bum soul.

Kinda like how HS champ and NCAA All American wrestler Chad smashed Conor? Or, how about HS wrestler standout, Eddie Alvarez, who was also rumored to have dropped boxing champ Danny Garcia w/ dem handz, did to Conor?

Bruv, you are holding more bitterness in your bum soul than likely anyone that I have ever heard (and there are ALOT of bitter bum Conor haters).

It's about being a complete fighter and Conor is very likely the greatest, the most complete, the greatest pound for pound fighter that we have ever seen: he can find your chin from anywhere, he can strangle you, shut down elite wrestlers while butchering their faces, and he can take down and smash complete mixed martial artists/grapplers with his G'N'P (look at the Holloway fight for evidence of this). MMA may not be "real fighting" but it is by far the closest we have to it, BY FAR, and that is why it has grown so quickly: even a quick gaze at youtube street fights and you will see kids trying to slap on triangles, pulling guard, etc: the whole fight game has changed and boxing has been exposed for the single tool sham that it is.

Back