SBBC : Football season hurry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gay pride weekend in Toronto. Tranny parade is tonight followed by the dyke hike tomorrow and capped off with the gay pride parade Sunday.

May or may not have considered going tonight. Sure I would unknowingly bump into fellow Toronto sherdoggers at the tranny parade.

I always have a good time with Ja'Mychal, lovely people there, so loving, and open.

new-england-leather-alliance-dog-man-boston-pride-parade.jpg

I don't like weightlifters and I am not a big fan of blondes, but I think I like this lady.

58bec0f54dfc0.image.jpg

Off for 7 1/2 days starting in 15 minutes. Beer time.

coffee?
Peets pwns all.

Don't drink coffee that way you can sleep nice and comfortably as you go into a soft deep state of REM. The body must be slightly cool relaxed, but paralyzed during this process. This is where your pineal will benefit you Mr Graves. I can help you the most in this state. Just trust in the process...

Unless you're drinking top notch wine, that shit's for middle aged white chicks who realize their husband is only getting balder, fatter, and less attractive.

senri with a four-peat

Slow your roll, Mr. Senri. Let your enthusiasm be tempered by a primordial reticence from the ancient past.

chick definitely has some swampsnatch going on in that last pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back