Media Tyron Woodley blames the UFC Apex for bad performances at end of career, plans to fight again

LETS GOOOO !

Tyron vs Colby 2
BOOK IT BABY !

The fact he easily triggers so many just for believing in himself
is why hes my personal favorite !

Also NEVER FORGET
WHEN HE WAS THE CHAMP THE DIVISION WAS AT ITS BEST !!
You had darren till wonderboy masvidal ben askren robbie colby usman leon
belal gilbert burns potentially Gsp or nick fight, etc etc. and i dare you to say im lying.

Last edited:
lol, i know he is just trying to associate by name but he's freaken delusional if he honesty thinks gsp would come out of retirement for him.

He does however make a good point about the Apex feeling more like sparring sessions and for some people, i guess that would be hard. So yeah, maybe it did effect him because his last few fights out, he looked like absolute rubbish.

even so, im not interested in watching him fight again as he has never evolved.

Some people never grow up and accept responsibility

Most mma fighters or even athletes from others sports doesn't accept loses and have excuses. I don't that it has something to with "growing up" or "responsability". It's just their mindset which allowed him to reach the top in their prime.

LETS GOOOO !

Tyron vs Colby 2
BOOK IT BABY !

The fact he easily triggers so many just for believing in himself
is why hes my personal favorite !

Also NEVER FORGET
WHEN HE WAS THE CHAMP THE DIVISION WAS AT ITS BEST !!
You had darren till wonderboy masvidal ben askren robbie colby usman leon
belal gilbert burns potentially Gsp or nick fight, etc etc. and i dare you to say im lying.
Your lying.

While we are at it, they used the wrong microphone on "In and Out Of Love"

When they record it again with a different studio engineer it will be a banger top 40 hit for sure.

YARN | Denial can be an ugly thing. | Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls (1995)  | Video clips by quotes | 066f8105 | 紗

Back