Trump lays the smackdown on CNN

DannyNL

The King is BACK, baby!
Banned
Reaction score

LOOOOOOOOOOOL, his critics say his use of social media is unpresidential, he responds by posting dank memes.

Trump's troll level goes to 11

IRL Trump doesn't believe in exercise and is fat and probably wears diapers.

I still think the Mika bleeding facelift tweet is his best of the week.

Smart move, I'm sure this won't be brought up on a daily basis for 20 years the next time somebody slaps a reporter

Smart move, I'm sure this won't be brought up on a daily basis for 20 years the next time somebody slaps a reporter

It will, and people will roll their eyes and remember why they hate the media and vote extra Republican next election. Think in 4-D.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL, his critics say his use of social media is unpresidential, he responds by posting dank memes.

Trump's troll level goes to 11

The US gave us the first ever nutjob world leader.

fat%20trump%201.jpg

This fat Orange Lardass, gasses just thinking about laying the smack down. He should be focusing more on Diabeetrus, than some network

Will give the Orange Fatty some credit, at least he does not bomb someone when he wants to "Wag the Dog"

fat%20trump%201.jpg

This fat Orange Lardass, gasses just thinking about laying the smack down. He should be focusing more on Diabeetrus, than some network

Will give the Orange Fatty some credit, at least he does not bomb someone when he wants to "Wag the Dog"
Did you photoshop that with liberal tears? Pretty bad shoop.

said this before and will say again.....no president has ever represented the average american like trump. the idea that a president has to behave presidential and different has always been fake. Anyone who seen american abroad knows they are loud and obnoxious like trump

I wish he would lay the smackdown on the Saudi's instead.

But the US now has the number 1 heavyweight Sword dancer in the world: Donald "Brutus" Trump.

20znpjc.jpg

4uchdu.jpg

Back