• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Amy Schumer looking thick solid tight...

WOOD smash with the force of 1000 supernovas.

So would the rest of them.

Shes not a hotty or anything but she isnt mutant either. I know loads of dudes who have fucked an average looking chubby blonde girl and find this thread laughable .

With my penis.

dive2.gif

I dont believe you. Oh no a chubby obnoxious blonde who would sleep with such a creature
Believe what you want, but I find fatness disgusting. I'm proud to say that I've got no chubby girls on my record. But hey, I guess some people get in where they can fit in.

So would the rest of them.

Shes not a hotty or anything but she isnt mutant either. I know loads of dudes who have fucked an average looking chubby blonde girl and find this thread laughable .
Not a chance in hell.

Not attracted to blubber at all. I'll take the flat pancake asses though

reminds me of the old joke about the guy falling into the giant vagina.
he lights a match and sees another guy there so he says, "how are we going to
climb out of here?"
the guy is looking at his feet and says, "help me find my car keys and we'll drive out of here.."

Lol at everyone acting like they haven't been with worse. She's no model but I hate fuck her because she's an insufferable cunt

Believe what you want, but I find fatness disgusting. I'm proud to say that I've got no chubby girls on my record. But hey, I guess some people get in where they can fit in.

Not a chance in hell.

Not attracted to blubber at all. I'll take the flat pancake asses though

Please tell me more about your lambos and benching the 275 please

reminds me of the old joke about the guy falling into the giant vagina.
he lights a match and sees another guy there so he says, "how are we going to
climb out of here?"
the guy is looking at his feet and says, "help me find my car keys and we'll drive out of here.."

sXwpPaT.gif

Here we go again. The weekly Amy Schumer hate thread. Why does everyone pay attention to her? The only reason I know anything about her is sherdog, and Anthony Jesilnik.

Thats why im fuckin with you guys. Shes really not that big.

fatgirlflow-313679.jpg

Way yall are talking about her youd think she looks like this
It's all good. I just like what I like what I like. My girl is on here. She isn't a model, but she isn't big at all, which is my style.

Amy is just too much for me. I like tiny women who have what most sherdogs would say are flat asses and such. Not real women with curves. We like what we like.

Didn't she used to have tits?

How do you gain weight and lose your tits?

Back