Amy Schumer looking thick solid tight...

Please tell me more about your lambos and benching the 275 please
I definitely don't drive a Lambo (I drive a beat up sedan with over 100,000 miles on it), 275 isn't benching all that much (not sure the fascination with this), but I'm not banging fat girls. We all have things we don't compromise on.

giphy.gif

TST stands for thick, solid, tight. Not thick, stout, thot.

Unfortunately I have smashed worse.... and dam there were some funky ass smells....

I'd stick it in her ass, grab a handful of hair and whisper in her ear "I voted for Trump" and try to hold on for my 8 seconds....

So would the rest of them.

Shes not a hotty or anything but she isnt mutant either. I know loads of dudes who have fucked an average looking chubby blonde girl and find this thread laughable .
This . Anybody who says they " wouldn't " is fricking lying or has too high opinion of themselves . Reality is , in the USA that your wifey ( yes YOU sherdoggers ) will eventually ( if she already isn't ) will look exactly like Schumer in that pic after a kid or two . Actually you'd be lucky if she ended up looking like that .
I know there are exceptions out there, but the AVERAGE American girl is 165lbs . U sherdoggers with 10"s that have had s kid or two are extremely lucky .

After 9 beers she would look like a Victoria secret model to me so no worries here.

Throw an apple in her mouth and a family of Filipinos could throw you a debut. Probably be karaoke too.

all these pics in this thread specially the Dunham pics will haunt generations

Guys projecting like a mother.

Enjoy what you want, just don't expect everyone else to enjoy it. Doesn't seem too damn complicated.

Actually gagged and nearly threw up, not even trying to be funny.

Rot in hell TS you son of a bitch.

Still would smash.

She looks the same or better than most American women. The average mom or housewife has a similar body or an even fatter body. Like 30% or more of American women are fatter than her so it isn't so bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's with the dots on her stomach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeHawk
Back