PWD 473: Rump Shaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hed release german that little bitch right up to the upper deck.

Whats with all these fuckos wanna see Brock wrestle with 7th grade size :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:z

lol so the letter z is the work around for using that word?

go figure.

mods too busy shopping for bleach to give a damn.

GBoF predictions

Brock (but Joe looks great)
Roman (big guys never win Ambulance matches)
Cesaro and Sheamus
Sasha Banks
Big Cass
Neville
Dean Ambrose (by DQ, continuing the feud. Sorry)
Bray Wyatt (really needs this win)

If Bálor vs Sampson gets added, I pick Finn.
Except when Kane beat Shane o mac in '03

lol so the letter z is the work around for using that word?

go figure.

I thought we were supposed to say ninja? Is that a dated reference?

Nah mods allow racial slurs to go the other way too. Im actually pissed some dude called me white boy a bit ago and I wanna know if that is ok if its alright for me to call someone a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in response

I dont play that racial shit its all tit for tat far as I am concerned but punishment only seems to go one way

Nah mods allow racial slurs to go the other way too. Im actually pissed some dude called me white boy a bit ago and I wanna know if that is ok if its alright for me to call someone a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in response

I dont play that racial shit its all tit for tat far as I am concerned but punishment only seems to go one way

If I post a homie don't play that meme...is that racist...I'm confused? Why can't everyone stick to good clean acceptable bigotry against Canadians that offends and harms no one?

Ive been to several house shows but my first was easily the best house show I went to and one of the best overall ive been to. I house show in late 96 or early 97. HBK vs Austin. Bret hart vs Vader. Taker vs sid. Flash funk hhh the roster was so stacked at time
This is the first live event I attended. I actually have forgotten most of it Meltzer does come in handy I guess. I only really remember Jbl calling Ireland England's bitch, Eddie savagely beating Mysterio with the chair, Melina's entrance, Torrie Wilson taking her top off, thinking I'd rather watch big show wrestle Matt Morgan than carlito and Austin stunnering Cena. I don't remember one second of those two cruiserweight matches. I only remember Orlando Jordan vs heidenrejch after I read that. http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Arena_Reports_10/article_13636.shtml#.WWKLw6fhTYU

Shut up, white boi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back