General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - July, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah can see that shortening tbh, 1.3 at least. can't get my vpn to work atm but I'mm gonna take that price later.

paddypower also have it at 1.4 last time i checked

Just came here to see if anyone else's books had odds on Whitt yet. Ive been waiting to bet Whittaker over Bisping for 3 years. Im not sure if there is a price low enough for me to balk at. Only up at one of my books though which is 1.4. Going to crush that KO bet too.

Last edited:
I understand that they may have offered a bit more money but you have to wonder with some of these guys if they just deep down know that they'll never be the UFC champ.

Also, again with some of the guys, if they take the money and don't necessarily want to fight and test themselves against the best I'm not sure if they'd ever be the best regardless.

Just my 2 cents.

NOPE!

Not with moose at least. You think Moose is worried about Bisping / Whittaker ? he literally laughs at the prospect of Bisping beating him and believes that he should have already been in the Interim / real title fight, far from thinking he never has a shot at it. Hes faced off against Hunt for crying out loud!

Looking to bet Mousassi to be bellator MW title holder before the years out.Pretty clueless with bellators MW division,guessing he gets an insta title shot.any tough fights for the moose in that div and what do people think he would open vs current champ?

So salty that I don't get Moose vs the UFC top5. Dude has been one of my favorite fighters since forever.

these fucking new owners are killing UFC and MMA :(

cant belive they just let Moose and Larkin ect go..

This is in response to some saying Eddie Alvarez and Justin Gaethje were the next two coaches of TUF

This is in response to some saying Eddie Alvarez and Justin Gaethje were the next two coaches of TUF

Saw it as well and it's beyond fckingn stupid. Just got a super hot prospect let's LOCK HIM AWAY SIX MONTHS IN A TV SHIOW NO ONE EVER SEES.

Saw it as well and it's beyond fckingn stupid. Just got a super hot prospect let's LOCK HIM AWAY SIX MONTHS IN A TV SHIOW NO ONE EVER SEES.
Yup, exactly

Skybet have some intresting lines..
Mousasi to be MW bellator champ by jan 2019 @1.67
To be MW champ by jan 2018 @ 3.25
To be LHW champ by jam 2019 @ 6.00

Thought he want to fight in Motown. Tuf doesn't make sense.

UFC 219 is in Detroit on December 2nd. Wouldn't doing this season of TUF line him up perfectly for that event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back