Congress have officially filed for Donald Trump's impeachment

You guys are like vegetarians, constantly eating nothing burgers.

He's never quit anything in his life and it wont Come to that.

What about the previous attempts to run for office?

He quit those.

I'm sure there are a dozen or so businesses he quit as well.

That's no reason to fire him either though. He could have just waited until he was questioned by the committee instead of trying to force him to make inappropriate public statements. It really seems Trump just thought that being elected made him the CEO of the United States without regard to any checks and balances.

It's reason enough.

And when did Comey become some hero of the left? It's like it's been completely forgotten he fucked Hillary over with the announcement he was reopening the investigation on her, with only 10 days to go before the election.

Oh, right, he became a hero the moment Trump fired him. Trump being the victimizer, and Comey being the victim, since the media is fueled by victim/victimizer narriatives. And the victimizers in those narriatives are ALWAYS Republicans/Conversatives.

Nevermind about how easily made the announcement he was not pressing charges on Hillary in July, then announced he's reopening the case with 10 days to go.... yet he somehow can't make the announcement that Trump wasn't the subject of a criminal investigation.... nope, can't do that.

"You're fired."

D.C. Criminal Code § 22-722(a). The evidence

Yeah, like I'm going to listen to 'The Majority Report,' hosted by a guy that's delusional enough to believe his far-left ideology represents the majority of the country.

Give me a clip without that obnoxious blowhard.

What law did he break? Oh' that's right, NONE.

<TrumpWrong1>

https://beta.code.dccouncil.us/dc/council/code/titles/22/chapters/7/subchapters/III/
§ 22–722. Prohibited acts; penalty.
(2) Knowingly uses intimidating or physical force, threatens or corruptly persuades another person, or by threatening letter or communication, endeavors to influence, intimidate, or impede a witness or officer in any official proceeding, with intent to:

(A) Influence, delay, or prevent the truthful testimony of the person in an official proceeding;

(B) Cause or induce the person to withhold truthful testimony or a record, document, or other object from an official proceeding;

(C) Evade a legal process that summons the person to appear as a witness or produce a document in an official proceeding; or

(D) Cause or induce the person to be absent from a legal official proceeding to which the person has been summoned by legal process;

(b) Any person convicted of obstruction of justice shall be sentenced to a maximum period of incarceration of not less than 3 years and not more than 30 years, or shall be fined not more than the amount set forth in § 22-3571.01, or both. For purposes of imprisonment following revocation of release authorized by § 24-403.01, obstruction of justice is a Class A felony.

lol "He didn't break a law". You know obstruction of justice is an actual law, right?

<puh-lease75><18><18><18><18><18>

That's true, but Comey still has rights as a government employee and citizen.

You can't force someone to say something they don't want to say.
He had all the time in the world to say all his thoughts....
I'm much more patient than all you WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE WHERE IS THE CHARGES I DONT SEE ANY HANDCUFFS dorks.
Lol...wait...so you're more patient than people who's waiting for viable proof before accusing someone....You?! you don't even have anything other than fake news...
reading-ikea-intructions-big-lebowski-confused.gif

Is this going to be the new birther movement or something? Impeachment talks every week?

Yeah, like I'm going to listen to 'The Majority Report,' hosted by a guy that's delusional enough to believe his far-left ideology represents the majority of the country.

Give me a clip without that obnoxious blowhard.

Trump is going to be talking in any clip with evidence of him saying he fired Comey to stop the Russian investigation tho.

lol "He didn't break a law". You know obstruction of justice is an actual law, right?

The laughable arrogance in which you clowns speak of this, in the face of repeatedly being shut down, is priceless.

He didn't obstruct justice, you goof.

Back