Congress have officially filed for Donald Trump's impeachment

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Wednesday, two congressmen submitted 'Articles of Impeachment' for consideration by the US House of Representatives.

Under the US constitution the President of the United States can be removed from office by articles of impeachment, and also tried in a court of law if they have been charged with a crime.

'Articles' are essentially charges of wrongdoing or even criminality. Impeachable offences outlined in the US Constitution for Presidents include 'treason, bribery, or other high crimes and misdemeanours'.

Speaking on the floor of the House on Wednesday, Al Green and Brad Sherman submitted House-Resolution 438.

It charged Trump with 'Obstruction of Justice', and committing 'high crimes and misdemeanours'.

Specifically; they claim the President interfered with the investigations into Russian election tampering with the 2016 presidential election.

In a statement on his website, Representative Sherman cites the abrupt firing of FBI Director James Comey, as cause for concern.

The articles were submitted days after it was revealed Donald Trump Junior had made met with a Kremlin-connected lawyer alluding to information on Hillary Clinton during the 2016 Presidential campaign.

https://www.indy100.com/article/pre...ngress-impeachment-articles-july-2017-7839036

.........................................................................................................................................................................

I'm like what the fuck.... People were always talking about it but I didn't knew it was going to be official that soon but hack it has arrived already and to be fairly honest I don't have a dogfight in this impeachment so I'm not against it nor do I support it. I'm neutral at best.

What do you say sherdog? Do you think he will be gone or remain?

He done. Collusion happened.

The laughable arrogance in which you clowns speak of this, in the face of repeatedly being shut down, is priceless.

He didn't obstruct justice, you goof.

He tried to and failed miserably.

I think that's even worse.

The laughable arrogance in which you clowns speak of this, in the face of repeatedly being shut down, is priceless.

He didn't obstruct justice, you goof.

Sorry you don't like facts. You asked for what laws he broke, I provided you literally with the code and clauses of it that were violated. You're the one acting like a dipshit.

It's reason enough.

And when did Comey become some hero of the left? It's like it's been completely forgotten he fucked Hillary over with the announcement he was reopening the investigation on her, with only 10 days to go before the election.

Oh, right, he became a hero the moment Trump fired him. Trump being the victimizer, and Comey being the victim, since the media is fueled by victim/victimizer narriatives. And the victimizers in those narriatives are ALWAYS Republicans/Conversatives.

Nevermind about how easily made the announcement he was not pressing charges on Hillary in July, then announced he's reopening the case with 10 days to go.... yet he somehow can't make the announcement that Trump wasn't the subject of a criminal investigation.... nope, can't do that.

"You're fired."
You're just completely wrong. Why is it every time Trump does something questionable some of you guys look for someone to shift the blame to or point out an instance of someone else doing something wrong?

Yeah, like I'm going to listen to 'The Majority Report,' hosted by a guy that's delusional enough to believe his far-left ideology represents the majority of the country.

Give me a clip without that obnoxious blowhard.

Donald Trump fired Comey to protect his son and son-in-law.

Looks pretty obvious to me.

I don't disagree. But if I put a gun to your head and asked you to prove it, could you? I worry that if we cry too much wolf then we'll never trap it when the time comes.

I don't disagree. But if I put a gun to your head and asked you to prove it, could you? I worry that if we cry too much wolf then we'll never trap it when the time comes.

I think the special counsel is more than capable.

You're just completely wrong. Why is it every time Trump does something questionable some of you guys look for someone to shift the blame to or point out an instance of someone else doing something wrong?

Two wrongs make a right when you vote Republican.

As a Lefty I do not want Trump impeached. Cause despite him saying and doing a lot of crap, Pence is worse. Pence is an establishment pro-war shill.

As a Lefty I do not want Trump impeached. Cause despite him saying and doing a lot of crap, Pence is worse. Pence is an establishment pro-war shill.

Pence knows who to call when Russia spies are probing his anus tho.

Because it's exactly what the left did when Obama was in office.

I don't like Trump, but I love that he drives the left bat-shit crazy.

<18><18><18><18>

No charges means no wrong doing? I guess you owe Hillary an apology.

<18><LucyBless>
Trump didn't even go after Hilary yet....too busy planning for that wall....
sK8DUWI.gif

Sorry you don't like facts. You asked for what laws he broke, I provided you literally with the code and clauses of it that were violated. You're the one acting like a dipshit.
You provided him with an opinon based on fake news....

Back