Paulie Malignaggi Discusses Sparring with Conor McGregor, Trash Talk Has black eye lil beat up

McGregor lost what basically amounted to a boxing match to Diaz the first time. The second time he finished the fight on his back and couldn't even get a unanimous decision. Do I believe he's outboxing pro boxers when he couldn't convincingly outbox Diaz in 2 attempts? Not really.

^ Why is the one (1; ONE) fighter he had trouble with the sample? What about all the other UFC fighters, many with decent boxing, that he murked with nothing but accurate, powerful laser strikes?

The dude is a freak athlete and all time great - his current UFC resume already attests to that. The sooner you haters realize that, the happier you'll be.

McGregor lost what basically amounted to a boxing match to Diaz the first time. The second time he finished the fight on his back and couldn't even get a unanimous decision. Do I believe he's outboxing pro boxers when he couldn't convincingly outbox Diaz in 2 attempts? Not really.
Lost what was basically a boxing match.... By rear naked choke. Man oh man. These Diaz fans have been smoking as much weed as Nate himself.

Lol at people acting like if a black eye is proof that Conor beat paulie in the sparring match. All you need to get a black is one punch. It really means nothing

Lol at people acting like if a black eye is proof that Conor beat paulie in the sparring match. All you need to get a black is one punch. It really means nothing
And all you need to be KOed unconscious is one punch. One punch means everything

There isn't even a black eye anyway. I see a little bruise on his cheek but no black eye.

Has anyone actually posted the full un-edited session? Conor basically just posted his highlights and Van Heerdan posted his back.

Also that Van Heerdan session is greatly irrelevant. Conor was preparing for Nate using his MMA stance against a long southpaw.

He's not going to box Floyd like that.

It was also just one minute of sparring. Momentum shifts all the time in fights. 10 minutes of Conor beating up Van Heerden, edited or not shows a lot more than what Van Heerden showed. If he really properly knocked Conor he would've shown the whole video and not his snippet.

He can spar whoever he wants, nobody does what Floyd does and Conor will have his ass handed to him with ease.

It was also just one minute of sparring. Momentum shifts all the time in fights. 10 minutes of Conor beating up Van Heerden, edited or not shows a lot more than what Van Heerden showed. If he really properly knocked Conor he would've shown the whole video and not his snippet.
I've seen the whole sparring session and that minute Chris published was his best. And the best that can be said about that minute is that neither man did very well.

Meanwhile Conor showed six minutes of good, clean hits.

Any rational person should ask themselves why Chris didn't publish the entire session if he wanted to truly set the record straight? Only one obvious answer to that.

LOL. Conor sparring with someone that has ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE WHATSOEVER at hurting ANYONE with a punch. Rumor has it that once, Paulie was actually trying to assault his ex girlfriend when she assumed he was giving her a face massage.

A bit like brittle bones mayweather then eh ?

There isn't even a black eye anyway. I see a little bruise on his cheek but no black eye.

Buddy you need to back up from that keyboard and get your eyes checked, that "bruise on his cheek" under his eye is what most would call a shiner.

You're being a weirdo with your hate. I'm not even a conor fan and I can tell that whoever the guy is giving the interview got boxed up ha. The fact you have to do more than one click to get into this subforum just to hate is even weirder.

Why not just stick to the heavies if you can't appreciate what the kids doing? Save yourself some embarrassment and get those glasses fixed.

He looks like he wants to say" conor is better than we all thought, and put me on my ass a few times" but has to much pride.
He is better than what Paulie thought, which doesn't say much because Paulie thought he was just horrible. But on the other hand he has this Smurk on his face, that is a indicator of something else.

Buddy you need to back up from that keyboard and get your eyes checked, that "bruise on his cheek" under his eye is what most would call a shiner.

You're being a weirdo with your hate. I'm not even a conor fan and I can tell that whoever the guy is giving the interview got boxed up ha. The fact you have to do more than one click to get into this subforum just to hate is even weirder.

Why not just stick to the heavies if you can't appreciate what the kids doing? Save yourself some embarrassment and get those glasses fixed.
What's your problem dude? I don't know what your issue with me is but I never said anything negative about Conor.

I said Paulie doesn't have a black eye. That is a fact. That's not a knock on Conor.

Hell I'm not even one of the people that thinks that Conor stands no chance. I think it's unlikely but I give him a chance.

I don't know why you're trying to start shit with me for literally no reason. I have no issue with Conor and am not a hater.

Am i the only one who thinks Paulie should be really quiet in all of this? if I'm Mcgregor i don't want him to be doing any interviews and saying anything at all, like zip, zilch. Then again, Conor probably shouldn't of posted the instagram picture which looks like he was trying to clown Paulie, iono what to make of this. Paulie seems like a cool guy, hope they get along & Paulie helps him work more, seems like a gr8 boxing mind.

He is better than what Paulie thought, which doesn't say much because Paulie thought he was just horrible. But on the other hand he has this Smurk on his face, that is a indicator of something else.
Interesting, I saw the smirk as an indicator of "he's got some stuff up his sleeve"

Lost what was basically a boxing match.... By rear naked choke. Man oh man. These Diaz fans have been smoking as much weed as Nate himself.
If it was a boxing match Conor would have been knocked out tard.

He wouldn't have been able to volunteer himself to be strangled.He should be glad it wasn't one

Back