Ask me anything

I too, would like to know about the anal sex.

I think the heads are bigger. If you look at group photos of Koreans and white people together, it seems Koreans heads are bigger on average. A lot of white people get compliments from Korea that their heads/faces are small. I didn't go out and measure everybody's heads so don't take my word for it
Do you still train? You are a boxer iirc...
If you do, how are the boxing gyms there and are you planning on fighting in Korea?

What ever happened to the single most Korean person in the world?

Banchan!!!!

You get a lot of Korean Pusey or foreign pussy?

Are BIGBANG super huge over there? Is G-DRAGON an icon?
Yes and yes. Big Bang seems to transcend k-pop popularity from what I could tell. Even people who don't like K-pop seem to like them and I admit I like a few of their songs.

Is anal sex frowned upon?
Depends on the girl but it seems harder find a Korean girl who will do anal. I had two white girlfriends and they both did anal while none of my Korean exes were into it.

Do you still train? You are a boxer iirc...
If you do, how are the boxing gyms there and are you planning on fighting in Korea?
I'm retired now so no more fighting. Boxing gyms here are usually small and geared less and less towards creating fighters and more towards people who want to lose weight. A lot of women going to boxing gyms these days. The sport itself is near dead in Korea but I've been seeing more gyms lately.

You get a lot of Korean Pusey or foreign pussy?
Lol at me getting a lot of pussy. Personally, I've been meeting mostly Korean women for obvious reasons. There are white girls who come to Korea for Korean men but generally they are not attractive, and if they are, they are usually already taken.

I saw in the news recently a somewhat attractive NK celeb defector said she's going back for good to see her parents even though they said if she returns, she'll get the death sentence.

What's with that? Is she being coerced to return?

I saw in the news recently a somewhat attractive NK celeb defector said she's going back for good to see her parents even though they said if she returns, she'll get the death sentence.

I have no idea about that. I do hear about the occasional defector going back because they can't adjust to their new life.

Just look at her demeanor in this vid. SK sources say she was abducted by NK while in China and is held under threats to her family, forced to make propaganda videos for Dear Leader.

“I viciously slandered and spoke ill of the DPRK as I was told to,” she says in the video posted by the North Korean-controlled channel Uriminzokkiri.

“I went to the South, led by fantasy that I could eat well and make a lot of money,” she added, according to a translation by the Korea Times. “Now I’m in the motherland, staying with my parents in Anju, South Pyongan province.”

When will you be able to view pron on the interwebs

What's your favourite balistic rocket from your north N-hood friends?

Will, one day, a Korean fighter win by KO via gangnam style?

giphy.webp

Other guys like wtf, then

randy_couture_vs._lyoto_machida_5.gif

1. Korea tries to be better than Japan (or imitate them)? Is there an obsession with Japan?

2. I've always thought it is cool that every korean guy has done military service. How was it? Every korean is good with guns?

3. Do you like Hidden Singer show?

How do Koreans view the Japanese

How do Koreans view the Chinese

How do Koreans view: Thais,Vietnamese,Cambodians,Malays,Filipinos.

Is the US Army still control Camp Casey?

I was stationed there in '04-'05 and there was always talk of it being turned over to the ROK Army within a few years.
I am here at Camp Casey now. Our company just moved from Hovey last week. Hovey is going to be used for rotational units exclusively starting very soon. And those are 9 month rotations. Not a walk in the park IMO. They've been from Fort Riley, Fort Hood and Fort Sill.

Camp Casey is currently the best damn place in Korea to be stationed IMO. Not too damn big and spread out like Camp Humpherys and not being slowly closed down like Camp Stanely.

Last edited:
Back