Any Usman fans still left???

I remember they made him win about ten fights or something before finally getting a title shot. he earned it the hard way without privileges and benefits.

Reactions: HHJ
Awkward guy but have to respect him man, Kamaru Bless
200w.gif
There is the stupid suit!!!

Now we need the video of him getting laughed at

Time to search for UFC 278 backstage videos.

''At least another brotha got the belt'' was the most racist thing an UFC fighter said ever so nope. I was okay with his african bs but guy is so racist he was happy to lose his belt to a black guy lol

Had some great finishes , some snoozefests, in talent was the 2nd or third best ww champ after George's and maybe Hughes.

I think Usman is a perfect example of how quickly MMA fans forget. Just three fights ago, he was crushing it with a 15-fight winning streak, defending his title five times. He was close to matching Anderson Silva’s record and lots were calling him the top P4P fighter in the world. He faced off against the current WW champ twice and took on Khamzat on just 10 days' notice. Usman was dominating the second fight with Edwards until that knockout, and the trilogy bout was very competitive. Against Khamzat, many, including me, felt the momentum was shifting, and it could have ended differently in a five-rounder. Now, after three losses, it seems like everyone's forgotten Usman and his stellar career. But watch, if Usman makes a comeback and maybe reclaims his title, everyone will be back on the bandwagon, hailing him as the greatest. That’s the MMA fan base for you.

Marty is cool
But his brother Mo is a buster

I honestly become more of a fan after he lost. I thought he handled it brilliantly and also him going up in weight on short notice to fight Khamzat and having a close fight (IMO it should've been a draw) has really improved my opinion on him. There's not many people he could fight where I wouldn't root for him right now

Back