Tiger vs Lion

Tiger vs Lion

• Total voters
a male tiger beats a male lion 9 out of 10 times. But daaaamn, that is one beautiful specimen there. Immaculately groomed and gorgeously colored mane with flawless facial structure. mirin hard.

Ya, lions and tigers would be a lot cooler if they weren't such killing machines lol. If they could be more properly domesticated like dogs or something, they'd be cool.

Ya, lions and tigers would be a lot cooler if they weren't such killing machines lol. If they could be more properly domesticated like dogs or something, they'd be cool.
they're beautiful BECAUSE they are efficient killing machines. Form follows function. Compare with a manatee that just floats around all day buoyed by their obesity.

The mane makes the lion the winner 7 of 10 times.

it is very difficult to land a killing blow to the lions neck as that is exactly why the mane is there.

3128d4f82cf1519c0978f67da77c553e--lion-kings-beautiful-cats.jpg

Yep. Male lions are born to fight not necessarily hunt. Tigers are the more ferocious cat and hunter but a Tiger isn't get through that mane. It also won't have as much experience fighting another big cat.

Voted lion just because the gap votes lol

Tiger have some advatages and i can see it being favored, but internet bro science try to make that gap much larger than it is

They're two big and armed motherfuckers fully capable of kill each other

Plus lion is the hendo of the animal kingdom, gotta respect that :D

by the way, not sure if someone has mentioned this in the thread, but one of the major reasons why tigers win, aside from being used to hunting solo, is that they are able to attack with both paws, instead of one, because they're able to maintain balance on their hind legs. as opposed to lions, who have to maintain one paw on the ground to maintain balance and so throw with one paw, and aren't able to throw more strikes or with as much power.

If its 1 vs 1 then I am assuming the Tiger will win. But in real life the Lions would win simply for the reason that Lions are always in packs, its very rare to get a adult Lion that is not with others. The Tiger would be one against about 6 or more.family.

If they were put in a special area that is purely 1 vs 1 then I guess the Tiger will win. But I reckon we might be very bored and disappointed, as they will probably just stare at each other and sniff, and sniff, and sniff the air, and continue to sniff and be hesitant and more staring haha.

If its 1 vs 1 then I am assuming the Tiger will win. But in real life the Lions would win simply for the reason that Lions are always in packs, its very rare to get a adult Lion that is not with others. The Tiger would be one against about 6 or more.family.

If they were put in a special area that is purely 1 vs 1 then I guess the Tiger will win. But I reckon we might be very bored and disappointed, as they will probably just stare at each other and sniff, and sniff, and sniff the air, and continue to sniff and be hesitant and more staring haha.
The thread is tiger vs lion. Why do lion apologists keep moving the goal post with this pack bs?

<{cum@me}>

Did anyone read about those old circuses in the mid 1850's?. Apparently they use to make predators fight. They had Tigers, Lions, Leopards, Polar Bears, Black Bears, Grizzly Bears and I think Panthers.

From what I read it seemed the Polar Bear always came out the winner and killed the others or incapacitated them quite badly. But it probably had a big size advantage on the other animals as they are the largest land carnivore on earth.

Panther means something differwnt depending on what continent youre on. Its not actually a species of Cat.

Tiger. Video evidence is plentiful. Try to find one of a lion winning. Even the female tigers beat male lions.

John Smith Clarke, a British lion tamer, said, in a lecture on the fight between a tiger and a lion given to the Glasgow Zoological Society, while showing the actual fight on the screen, "in 100 cases out of 100 the tiger would always beat the lion. It was far more agile, it was not so clumsy in its movements, it was equally strong, it was equally armed, but it fought in a different way. The tiger very often fought rolling on its back and held the lion in its grip until it defeated him."

20131121071548_profile.JPG
Tiger Jiu-jitsu motherfucker, Tiger Jiu-jitsu. Pardon my language.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back