icon_cheers.png
icon_cheers.png
icon_cheers.png
icon_cheers.png
icon_cheers.png
icon_cheers.png
icon_cheers.png
icon_cheers.png

https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/mma-ufc/7-bouts-confirmed-for-ufc-216-at-t-mobile-arena/
@Abazzdeboom @Air Lats @Andzso @ArtOfDrowning @Alex @Ballsaque @BC @beefcake180 @billharford @charalsias @Chivas GDL @CM 4 @Codpiece @Crisemma @Dana_is_your_GOD @DaPunkMinowaMan @Davey Crockett @Dead Kennedy @ditchbankbandit @djolegeorgee @drbolony @Dr Hannibal Lecter @DS7 @ejazahmednit @ElCasca @El Che @Elmonstro1 @Essie @Flex Plexico @FranOlivetto @FrontNakedChoke @Gabe @glenwo2 @GOD...frey Jones @Haj01 @headkicktoleg @Herwald @Huligani @HwoarangStyle @ImNotSurpisedDonks! @James Baller @Jkaylor @João @kammfreudenstei @Ken Fresno @knowsitall @Kwic @Loko3 @LouisBolanos @Magnum1978 @mayorcrazyeyes @Mike @mikehunt @mirellale @MonkeyGirl @MayhemMonkey @Morris88 @Myrddin Wild @NationWideNinja @NinjaNiK @One MMA Fan @OxSxM @Pakman @phunky @politozx7r @Psychedelic @Pwent @qw3rty @Rex Kwon Do @RoyJonesJr @Sage NorthGOAT @SakuWandyCop @Schoolboy Q @scorpipede @SenorFranko @Sgt Smith @Shamrocker @shertardinho @SimonNova @sirmorbach @Skirm @Slobodan @Soul On Ice @Spinning S**t @Summoning @Swarthy @Teh_Lulz7 @TGArthur @The High Priest @Threetrees @Tomasz79 @toronto1994 @Übermacht @Valkosen @Warh3z @WarVitor @Workaholic @Yashabo @ZapatasGuns @2GunTommy @315MMAFighter
Vannata's fighting Trujillo?

Oh man. I could be wrong, but I feel like Trujillo is made to order for Vannata.

Vannata will have a field day with him I think.

IMG_0808.GIF

IMG_0807.GIF

IMG_0737.JPG

I am here fellow Legioners!!!

War the Groove mastablasta Win,Lose or Draw always a fan always Grooven!!

I think Jameriquai should be the Legions official Band!!!

Hell yea, WAR LANDO. Gonna flex the Groove all over Abel.

You want to join the party bro?

z7if10K.gif

I'm late to this party, but I am ready to jump aboard and take the Groovy pledge!

@BC please count me in, and let me know when and where to go for the hazing ritual. Also any gif of the secret handshake would be most welcome.

I'm late to this party, but I am ready to jump aboard and take the Groovy pledge!

@BC please count me in, and let me know when and where to go for the hazing ritual. Also any gif of the secret handshake would be most welcome.
snake great team.gif

Me Bro Ottawaguy got teh groove!​

giphy.gif

iu

It's more like a Body shake :p

200w.gif

Hazing will come when you least expect it. We will find you :cool:

The ritual is all about chasing the haters.

Bring us a hater´s head.

puni6.gif

Back