Is Jones the only A level athlete in MMA?

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
Or is he sub A level, or even B level. We all know he dominates and is levels above everyone else. His brother arthur was a good defensive tackle in his prime. And his other bro chandler is a beast A level freak athlete pass rusher.

Jones obviously was too skinny for football and is the least athletic brother yet he dominates MMA and is a specimen. If sub a level jones who might even be B level or even C level is tearing through the sport it shows there are no a level athletes in MMA.

Mma basically has poverty D level athletes with jones being the exception.

EDIT:jones might be C level
2gt3g5v_jpg.gif

Last edited:
Stipe was close to being a pro baseballer at one point.

Jon is not really an A list athlete, he is a talented fighter but he is b level athlete at best.

I would say an A level athlete would be Brock Lesnar, GSP,

He's a tinpot athlete. The UFC has F Level athletes only

Jon is not really an A list athlete, he is a talented fighter but he is b athlete at best.

A level athlete is Brock Lesnar, that is a freak
Goes to show mma has D level athletes then, since jones is basically a physical specimen compared to everyone else.

OP musta forgot about Romero lol

No, theres olympians that compete in MMA

Answers like this always baffles me... How does being an olympian means you are a great athlete???? Is DC a great athlete?

No he isn't, he's an absolutely terrible "athlete"

Or is he sub A level, or even B level. We all know he dominates and is levels above everyone else. His brother arthur was a good defensive tackle in his prime. And his other bro chandler is a beast A level freak athlete pass rusher.

Jones obviously was too skinny for football and is the least athletic brother yet he dominates MMA and is a specimen. If sub a level jones who might even be B level is tearing through the sport it shows there are no a level athletes in MMA.

Mma basically has poverty c level athletes with jones being the exception.

In MMA, you're having to essentially learn four combat arts -- boxing, muay thai, freestyle wrestling and BJJ.

Many people spend their lives trying to master just one of those, much less four.

And you're getting paid peanuts to do it, especially compared to other major sports.

He's not even a good athlete. He's just blessed with height, reach, fight IQ and legs that allow him to make 205.

I take nothing away from his fighting ability but as an athlete, he probably couldn't make it in any other sport.

Jones may or may not be an A level athlete, but he is certainly no Once Ever Athlete.

Olympians don't count as A level athletes?

How about college wrestlers?

Not this stupid discussion lol.I guess A level threads here come around as often as A level athletes in mma.

No, theres olympians that compete in MMA

We could have a debate about Olympic excellence....certainly they'd have to be very good at what they do.
But I think young male athletes that make the cutoff to the NBA/NFL are going through the most competitive pool possible. At least in the USA.

Answers like this always baffles me... How does being an olympian means you are a great athlete???? Is DC a great athlete?

No he isn't, he's an absolutely terrible "athlete"
Looks pretty good to me. Terrible athlete can do this to a man thats been training catch wrestling for decades?

This aint the WWE bro, josh isnt playing along, and hes a huge strong man getting tossed around by a "terrible athlete" right...

IMG_6808.GIF

Did you see him throw the flying knee against DC where he got a good 3 inches off the ground

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back