Conor McGregor vs Paulie Malignaggi Sparring Footage with Knockdown!

It wasn't a knockdown, and it was sloppy as shit. I saw a better striking exchange between my gay neighbors getting into a sissy fight
Then tell your gay neighbors they have millions of dollars ahead of them in the sport of pro boxing because it's a farce.

Lmao! It's just so pleasing thinking about all the boxing fanboys on this forum dripping blood out of their pussies over these videos. According to them Paulie should have dodged every punch Conor threw with his magic pro boxing skill regardless of what shape he is in. Conor is an MMA fighter not a boxer who whipped up on a world champ under his own rules. It just shows MMA is getting better athletes than pro boxing. Imagine if all Conor did for his whole life was box and nothing else he would be champ.

It's a 12 round spar. Paulie already said McGregor got the better of him in rounds towards the end as he gassed.

So what's this bullshit about expecting Paulie to dodge every punch?

Conor has put out an edited clip of slightly over a minute of what he percieves to be his best moments in 36 minutes of sparring. Chances are pretty good that Paulie (even fat and out of shape Paulie) laid it on Conor for most of the spar.

Better ?
mayweather-rd-8.gif
7.gif
4.gif
cSJzqtIl.gif
jyK3A5.gif
699PnAV.gif
giphy.gif
Mayweather-slo-mo.gif
Never seen the fight ? Floyd took Canelo to school and dominated him in basically every round. Conor stands 0 chance when Floyd is taking guys like Canelo apart. Sorry Conor fan boys to have to show you this and crush your delusional dreams apart. Your bound to find out anyways August 26 when Floyd dissects Conor to pieces.

Let them retards live in their world of illusions and fantasies.. that will only be funnier on August 26th ;)

Then tell your gay neighbors they have millions of dollars ahead of them in the sport of pro boxing because it's a farce.

Actually it was more entertaining than the shit i just saw in that lame video,

Damn, Malifraudgi got exposed. Legit KD.

He looked like the Pillsbury Doughboy in there.

The guy is retired and came off a long ass flight and just did a shit load of rounds. Besides wtf are you yammering about? This is a boxing match and not a street fight or MMA
Right Conor would kill....literally kill him in either. And this match took place the day after he flew in. You don't need a week to recover from a plane ride to have sparring match with an amateur in your field

Thats nice but theres no comparison between Floyd and Pauli lol. If anyone thinking that because Conor has some success against Pauli that he will have any against Floyd is gonna be in for a rude awaking lol.
No I don't. But Mcgregor is still by far the superior "fighter"

This is all just setting up the fight everyone wants to see, Conor vs. Paulie. It's a more winnable fight for Conor, obviously.

Lmao! It's just so pleasing thinking about all the boxing fanboys on this forum dripping blood out of their pussies over these videos. According to them Paulie should have dodged every punch Conor threw with his magic pro boxing skill regardless of what shape he is in. Conor is an MMA fighter not a boxer who whipped up on a world champ under his own rules. It just shows MMA is getting better athletes than pro boxing. Imagine if all Conor did for his whole life was box and nothing else he would be champ.

Never go full Polish...

Have you ever seen a pro spar a bum like everyone claim's Conor is?

Why do you assume that i think Conor is a bum ? Just becouse i dont worship McGregor and look at his skills in an objective way im somehow a "hater" ?

McGregor is not anywhere close to the top echelon in terms of skill but that does not make him a total bum . Conor is a decent boxer who is going to have success occationally over 12 rounds against a pro. But outside a flash KO ( and that can happen , this is fighting after all) hes loosing the overall fight 10/10 times against the likes of Floyd, Canelo and GGG

That wasn't a knockdown, that was more like a losing his balance... But it sure looks like Conor can box from the pictures and short video footage we seen against Paulie. But that doesn't tell the whole story, since we don't have the whole video...

Knockdown looked half punch, half terrible balance and being cuffed. However, seeing Conor tee off on Paulie like that, I'm glad Paulie retired. Garcia and Porter gave him beatdowns, and his reflexes look shot.

No chance in hell Floyd bounces around like that though.

That sloppy display of brawling/striking won't cut it against Mayweather :) MMA fans are so fucking uneducated sometimes... They see a guy throwing wild sloppy strikes and they go crazy.. ha :eek::D

His legs were out of position because they buckled. Then the right hook straightened his legs out.

I'm not disputing you see it that way, but its misguided to say from the footage we are all looking at that you have any surety.

It's a wonky angle - I don't know if on purpose, but it is - that abstracts whats going on. From what I see, his feet are out of position, look how his weight is over the wrong side of his ankle, and there are no blows in progress.

Then note the cartoon exaggerated fall with his whole body cradling and rocking his feet to the air, like you do on a prat fall in wrestling practice.

Nothing about any of it indicates to me Conor hurt him with blows and stole his feet. He looks like he got tripped up. If you are claiming you know for sure, you are full of baloney, even if you happen to be right. You definitely can't be sure from that video.

It is important to note that they stopped it once the ref came in. Did the referee recognize it was a push down, or did he start counting?

Back