• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Conor McGregor vs Paulie Malignaggi Sparring Footage with Knockdown!

Paulie literally straight up lied saying he got shoved to the mat. Doesn't look like it to me. They're probably doing him a favor by only releasing this. If he was willing to lie about this and yet copped to the fact that in his mind Conor won plenty of rounds, he probably actually got whipped.

Conor said in his interview with reporters, that paulie was stumbling when brought back to his place...he was hurt numerous times during the sparring...they were actually fearing for the guy...I think this knock down proves it.

Yea I'm sure a 2x champ got whipped by someone that's never had a professional boxing fight in their life..Again my post wasn't that hard to understand, post the whole session or it's worthless. If Paulie got his ass handed to him then it'll show, there's a reason why they're only releasing clips..

Dude, are you one of those people than can be shown something, then you still deny it? hahaha conor brutalized the guy...stop being hater...it's getting old...

How delusion works ladies and gentlemen

You legit think he got whipped boxing with a non boxer

I didnt think anyone actually thought Connor had a chance for a competitive fight against Floyd, but his fan base is by far the most delusional, half of them dont even get the guy is promoting and believe every word he says

the point of the video is that knock down was a legit...nothing more...and this proves, that not only can conor hang with a "pro" boxer, he can whoop their asses.

LOL this Paulie dude is terrible, what kind of fucking striking is that? He almost ducked enough to suck his own cock and then started to swing in the air.

Definitely not a push down but also totally irrelevant when it comes to Floyd because he is not a bum like Paulie.
Dudes a 2 time world champion fool

It is pretty clear that Conor's left hand is just pushing him off balance when he is ducking.

hahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahaha he was already going down from the 3 or 4 shots conor landed on him.. people still deny, even though it's right in front of them...hahahahaha

Yea I'm sure a 2x champ got whipped by someone that's never had a professional boxing fight in their life..Again my post wasn't that hard to understand, post the whole session or it's worthless. If Paulie got his ass handed to him then it'll show, there's a reason why they're only releasing clips..

It's not worthless at all. Paulie mad a big deal about the kd so that's what was released. The other video doesn't help his cause either, he looked outmatched.

that's cool and all but only shows what Conor's camp wants everyone to see. I'd like to see whole sessions from beginning to end not just the shit that is bias and one way..
No chance of seeing the whole thing before the 26th. Be patient, Paulie just had his pride wounded so he's been lying. full of excuses

In the these clips at least, Paulie definitely looked sloppy and tired as fuck.
He always had good movement and footwork and that looked awful, he's definitely retired because I've never seen his physique look that bad.
He was undersized as a 147lber and definitely looks like an out of shape smaller man in there
Then tell your gay neighbors they have millions of dollars ahead of them in the sport of pro boxing because it's a farce.

Actually congratulations, looks like you have millions of dollars ahead of you since boxing is such a farce it will be easy for you to be successful against these boxing bums and should be seeing on tv winning a world title really soon, amirite?

conor beat him up.

paulie was salted from losing to a non boxer, and thats why he quit the camp, so he could save face and avoid any more videos like this being put out

DHAR6RfXUAEutoT.jpg:small

"I felt a push"

Oh no. People are going to be violating Paulie now.

Well is that what the ref did, I cant really rell since its cut off. All you see is the ref coming between the two and thats it.
It looked like he was doing the waving motion rt as it cut off so it seems kind of fishy but I'll have to watch again in slow mo

Better ?
mayweather-rd-8.gif
7.gif
4.gif
cSJzqtIl.gif
jyK3A5.gif
699PnAV.gif
giphy.gif
Mayweather-slo-mo.gif
Never seen the fight ? Floyd took Canelo to school and dominated him in basically every round. Conor stands 0 chance when Floyd is taking guys like Canelo apart. Sorry Conor fan boys to have to show you this and crush your delusional dreams apart. Your bound to find out anyways August 26 when Floyd dissects Conor to pieces.
Relax FLOMO we get it you're Floyds #1 FAN

Back