Game of Thrones S07E04 Discussion Thread: That's So (Three Eyed) Raven Edition (No Spoilers/Leaks)

What should be the next Thread title?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
GoT DAY BOYS, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

giphy.gif

I like how Jaime looked calm and collected while charging down the dragon's maw, but freaked out when Bronn pounced on him.

If only Eddie Hall were as tall as Halfthor he'd have made a damn good Mountain

bunch of commie sluts in here saying hafthor isnt the best mountain by 400 million points

If they got eddie hall or brian shaw youd just say meh they shoulda got hafthor

He looks more pampered IMO. Like he has a bevy of women taking care of his every need while his brother is forced to be a bodyguard everyone refers to as dog. The contrast between the two works well for me. I like it even more that his brother looks fresher and younger than him. All the more reason for the hound to hate him. Plus there's this

Which is really /endgame

Like that video.
Its baffling how huge this motherfucker is. He should be TwoThor instead of Hafthor.
And yes, I love the vodka!

Eddie for Prime Robert Baratheon:)
On one hand I like it.

On the other hand, Eddie is more than 100 lbs bigger than prime Robert. Plus, Eddie is so big for his height I don't think he can move very well. He doesn't carry the weight as well as Hafthor does IMO.

A lot of posts here make me think David and Dan are assholes, but I really don't have much information to go off of.
People are always going to complain and I'd imagine a lot of people in their position are assholes as it's the nature of the business. The dialogue may have gone down hill a bit since they passed the source material and some changes might seem unnecessary but for the most part I think they've created a really good adaptation.

On one hand I like it.

On the other hand, Eddie is more than 100 lbs bigger than prime Robert. Plus, Eddie is so big for his height I don't think he can move very well. He doesn't carry the weight as well as Hafthor does IMO.

In fairness, Eddie has already said one of his main goals since winning WSM this year is to lose a shit load of weight. That's why he's one and done. Defending his title would mean staying around the same body weight, and he knows that's not healthy.

In fairness, Eddie has already said one of his main goals since winning WSM this year is to lose a shit load of weight. That's why he's one and done. Defending his title would mean staying around the same body weight, and he knows that's not healthy.
Forgot about that. If he slims down to about 300 lbs he would be a decent choice.

Not sure if he's a good actor though.

Like that video.
Its baffling how huge this motherfucker is. He should be TwoThor instead of Hafthor.
And yes, I love the vodka!

I don't think he looks like a "baby face" or a young person at all, TBH. He looks like he could be anywhere from 20 to 40

No disrespect to Shaw, he's a great strongman.

But he looks like a giant baby with beard. Doesn't have an intimidating face at all.
I love Brian Shaw, but you are spot on. He seems like the type of guy who would ask you how your day was, and then challenge you to a tickle fight.

Forgot about that. If he slims down to about 300 lbs he would be a decent choice.

Not sure if he's a good actor though.

Six months of weight loss and acting classes:)

Unfortunately, it's a moot point, since the GoT show runners have already said that the spin-offs will not include Robert's Rebellion:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back