Crime White Supremacist Rally V.3 Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you admit that Trump is a retard that can't handle basic questioning from the press?

He's answered the question over and over again, they can keep rewording it, it just shows how dubious they are.

And you know that, but you are a fucking joke.

Is it out of the realm of possibility he needed that street to get home? You do know people were in the street regardless, right? "counter-protestors" aka terrorists were everywhere

She marched and commiserated with terrorists, yes

"kept driving to it."

That is factually wrong. He hit the brakes on his car, and was going the speed limit. Counter-protestors were all over the place after the rally was over, so he was going to drive near them anyway.

Anti-FA and BLM are domestic terrorists by definition. The people who hit his car before and after he ran into the crowd were domestic terrorists.

<TrumpWrong1>

So let me guess, trump isn't allowed to tell the absolute 100% truth that the people who showed up with weapons to fight are partially responsible for the violence?

Media head anti truth squad is INSANE.

The question the press is grilling him with is redundant and crafted to make trump be defensive and sound bad.

When he is calling these guys out for being fake news it's fucking true. He answers their question and they come back with the same question reworded. You know why they keep asking the same question over and over again, because they can twist his response on condemning nazis/white nationalist/surpremist.

These reporters will make excuses when protest get out of control but the protesters are on their political side. The hypocrisy is sickening. I don't understand why they will not use the word communist supporters.

Actually this is done by prosecutors and defense and investigators and reporters trying to get the truth to try and trip the person up. If you're not lying, you don't trip up. Trump tries to give canned response but it pains him, so each time he's asked he lets the mask drop more and more. It is who he is. His daddy was said to be in the KKK. His beliefs are deeply ingrained.

It was "A Few Good Men" in that presser today - Press was Kaffee(Cruise), Trump was Jessop(Nicholson). We were a few questions away from "President Trump are you a White Supremacist" and Trump answering "You're goddamn right I am".

Just when I think my dislike for Trump has hit bottom, the asshole gets a fucking shovel and starts digging.

White supremacist appeasing piece of shit.

200_s.gif

Is it out of the realm of possibility he needed that street to get home? You do know people were in the street regardless, right? "counter-protestors" aka terrorists were everywhere

She marched and commiserated with terrorists, yes

"kept driving to it."

That is factually wrong. He hit the brakes on his car, and was going the speed limit. Counter-protestors were all over the place after the rally was over, so he was going to drive near them anyway.

Anti-FA and BLM are domestic terrorists by definition. The people who hit his car before and after he ran into the crowd were domestic terrorists.

So you're mocking the victim of a neo nazi who was marching peacefully and calling her a terrorist (you called counter protesters terrorists), after you mocked the survivor who was almost killed.

Jesus dude. That's scummy.

That's because you are full of shit. He denounced white supremacist. But to blanket everyone there with that label would not be true, and would only cause further divide.

You are a simpleton, you are the problem. It's people like you that enable identity politics and cause division.

We as a country need to start listening to peoples problems be they on the right or left. If people keep sticking their fingers in the ears and not listen this country will get further divided.
He denounced them. Then today he started making excuses for the. Even going so far as to claim some of the people in the nazi rally were very fine people. He is a piece of shit president and person.

5'3"?! I'm 4'10" but thanks for the boost.

I'm telling you, this won't end well for them. It will end violently. It's not tough talk, it's what is going to happen. Don't be on their side when the shit goes down, or you'll get it too.
Lmao on their side? I'm far too athletic, intelligent and good looking to join some helpless cause. Plus they couldn't afford me.

So Trump is racist for pointing out obviously true facts now? Do you retards realize or understand what you have allowed CNN to do to your brain?

@dontsnitch

Interesting article on the consequences of a post-christian society.

The Religious Right is being replaced with the Alt-Right. And that’s not a good thing

The secular progressive movement has done incalculable cultural damage across the West, and Christians cannot be blamed for their relief that the backlash against the social engineering and war on the family seems to be finally here. But conservatism has not survived the populist uprisings unscathed, either, and eagerness to ally ourselves with anyone willing to do battle against the Left could destroy conservatism where the Left failed. The ideology of the alt-right is poisonous, and a post-Christian conservatism that desperately needs Christianity again is now vulnerable to hijacking by new ideologues intent on creating a culture that is not only post-Christian, but anti-Christian.

-Jonathon Van Muren (written March 31st, 2017)

Didn't answer my question dude

You DO realize counter-protestors were all over the place at that point, right? If he takes any other street in the vicinity, they would've likely been there. "Why did he have to take that street?" is a nonsensical point of view if you want to prove this guy did it intentionally.

>mocking

I don't think you know what that word means.

She marched and commiserated with domestic terrorists. Anti-FA and BLM are domestic terrorists by definition. That is an absolute fact. If anyone here who you perceive to be "white supremacists" marched with the scummiest Nazi/Confederate sympathizers ever who have no problem partaking in terrorism like Anti-FA and got run over, you wouldn't care either. Drop the act.

I really thought you were better than this. Damn dude.

Like, shit.

You're copy pasting talking points right out of the darkest crevices of 4chan Nazi central.

Yeah, also from a political standpoint the alt right or the moderate nationalist that don't really fit into the republican party anyway, but that want to get more influence in main US politics and actually achieve something. The last thing they should be doing is getting anywhere close to the KKK or Neo-Nazi's etc.
Because the last election has shown that your average moderate white guy/women are open to the more moderate version that Trump in parts represents. Those guys don't really like SJW, mass or illegal immigrations etc. So if given a good option they will vote for it. But those guys sure as hell wouldn't vote for anyone associated with Neo-Nazis or the KKK.
This unite the right has really damaged the moderate fraction of that movement.
Truth.

I like you snake and it's not because of your SS good looks.

So you're mocking the victim of a neo nazi who was marching peacefully and calling her a terrorist (you called counter protesters terrorists), after you mocked the survivor who was almost killed.

Jesus dude. That's scummy.
Right on time. Not even a little surprising that he's on the side of the white supremacist murdering scum. Those are his kin.

Its proably just kids being silly. And i should perhaps change my page patterns so i get different feeds. But im telling you, theres loads of it. If theres a black dudes version of storefront this is it.

They don't have institutional power.. Tje.mirders and violence they commit doesn't count.. and there's the fact that they also have institutional power now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back