NSAC Approves 8oz Gloves Request

Floyd needed this excuse so when he loses it can be considered an exhibition match and not a normal boxing match

Here's Conor displaying his cat like reflexes and impregnable defense. Against a Stuck-in-da-mud skinny fat cholo.

giphy.gif

Against fast accurate skilled men. Conor is going to look like he's moving in a 4ft swimming pool in there.

This isn't a technical boxing match. The referee benefits Conor, as do the gloves.

Vegas is fully behind their new young King.

How can it favor the guy thats most likely NOT going to land a clean punch? And not favor the guy that is going be landing clean shots over and over again?
That's my take. Im sure Floyd's camp thinks the same thing, If he's not landing a clean shot anyway it really doesn't matter. The 8oz glove favors a TKO for Floyd.
I have seen too much footage over the years of Floyd sparring with Light Heavies (168-175lb) in boxing to by into the Conor has more power than he has ever faced BS.

This isn't a technical boxing match. The referee benefits Conor, as do the gloves.

Vegas is fully behind their new young King.
When has Conor ever fought in a brawling type style? I understand that you have to create something to believe in, but don't try to sell me that shit sandwhich. He's counter puncher. He doesn't have the stamina, skill or experience to fight in a brawling type style.

There isn't any significant difference in how much power you can generate with 8oz vs 10oz. It's a myth. What this will favor is Floyd's hand speed, because the gloves are lighter.

That's my take. Im sure Floyd's camp thinks the same thing, If he's not landing a clean shot anyway it really doesn't matter. The 8oz glove favors a TKO for Floyd.
I have seen too much footage over the years of Floyd sparring with Light Heavies (168-175lb) in boxing to by into the Conor has more power than he has ever faced BS.
If anybody thinks Conor hits harder than Canelo Alvarez, they are delusional.
khan-canelo.gif
5e6c1bd6b999dea1939892ff28d6f6a1.gif

Oh God, Conor is really gonna dribble this boy's head like a basketball, isn't he

When has Conor ever fought in a brawling type style? I understand that you have to create something to believe in, but don't try to sell me that shit sandwhich. He's counter puncher. He doesn't have the stamina, skill or experience to fight in a brawling type style.
He's certainly not a brawler but he's not a pure counter puncher either. Sometimes he puts it on guys sometimes he sits back. He mixes it up nicely.

False. Conor always pushes the pace, he is the aggressor. Every fight he pushes forward. Even Nate backtracked in the first few rounds.

He's certainly not a brawler but he's not a pure counter puncher either. Sometimes he puts it on guys sometimes he puts it on them. He mixes it up nicely.
Oh really? wtf are you talking about, He's never even boxed before. You've seen him knockout MMA fighters. Aldo is the only guy he knocked out with any type of boxing skill, and he is still far far behind anyone Floyd has faced in the past 10 years.

Are you basing this on him walking down Chad Mendes and Dustin Porier? Please.

Back