Just rewatched Floyd vs Manny and... I bet €1300 on Mcgregor

That's some of the worst boxing I've ever seen in my entire life

And lol at that pathetic shoulder roll

I posted it for showing he actually pivots and creating angles not because to say he has world class boxing (which he does not).

what makes you think he will have the same stance and foot work in boxing that he does in mma? different games man he will probably use different tools. Ring vs cage gives you different angels as well. Im sure conor has planned for all of that
Hes using the same coaches, they arent going to have a huge breakthrough. Hes in trouble if he doesnt finish floyd fast.

Manny makes McGregor look like he's stuck in slow motion. Hits much, much harder too.

I can only recall once when Floyd has been knocked down and that wasn't really a knock down...vs. Chop Chop

So a guy who is arguably the best southpaw ever landed his left hand on Floyd. A guy who has the best straight left hand of all time landed on Floyd.

A guy who has stunned EVERY SINGLE ONE of his opponents with his left hand landed on Floyd.

Stop comparing Conor to Pacquiao. Jesus Christ. Pac with 16 oz. gloves is much faster than Conor with 4 oz. gloves.

Just because Manny lost recently doesn't mean he still doesn't have a dynamite left hand. He caught Horn with it flush plenty of times.

Look at Floyd he is overly extended,chin up,he tried to block with his right,but he had lowered his hand too much after the jab,people act like boxers have perfect technique and footwork,but that is impossible specially in the heat of the battle,not even the greatest boxer of our generation has perfect technique all the time,yet people act like they do and are perfect........

Manny times Floyd's jab because he is one of the greatest fighters ever. I think Conor will land a couple on Floyd, but that clip is boxing at the highest level.

That wasnt exceptional. In fact i see errors in there. Eddie took the outside angle from him, and caused him to cross his feet. Eddie just doesnt have good hands to capitolize.
The brimage 1 was the only 1 worth posting.

Exactly look at that last clip, Conor is in no position to counter. Eddie just doesn't have the speed or skills to capitalize. You are supposed to keep your lead foot outside of the southpaw s lead foot and move left so they can't shoot turn left down the middle.

Levels.

That was with a lead right with Floyd has had the occasional issue with but yeah he was rocked. I'm impressed that he stayed on his feet and recover so quickly. Sugar Shane is a beast.
The second big punch Shane landed would have dropped most fighters. Floyd recovered amazingly.

The second big punch Shane landed would have dropped most fighters. Floyd recovered amazingly.
That punch was vicious! When I saw Floyd's knees buckle I thought it was over but he recover right away. It is hard to doubt Floyd anymore if you've actually seen his fights. Dude is tough low key tough as nails.

That punch was vicious! When I saw Floyd's knees buckle I thought it was over but he recover right away. It is hard to doubt Floyd anymore if you've actually seen his fights. Dude is tough low key tough as nails.
He recovered and by the end of the round was walking Shane down. Anyone that thinks Floyd doesn't have a decent chin hasn't watched enough of his fights.

You're delusional if you think anything other than a one-sided beat down and finish within the first two to three rounds will be a "win" for the greatest boxer of his generation in the ring with a guy who's never had a single pro boxing match.

You can't spin this.
Yeah he can because it's true.

personally i felt his legacy took a hit the moment he agreed to this fight. GGG was the fight to make, but even tho so many better options then conor. I get the money grab, but if were talking about legacy this is a joke
Nah, his legacy is secure. The best can do what they want.

So the outcome of the fight is going to depend on you feeling? Not buying.

Well, considering Conor has a full 7 inch reach advantage over Pacquiao, and Pacquiao was still able to land that straight left, Conor should be able to land one too, and maybe even have an easier time landing it. Considering Conor is (most likely) much stronger than Pacman and wont be fighting with a bum shoulder, if he lands a big one, at the very least it should stun Floyd. Maybe even long enough for Conor to follow up with 1-2 more big shots.

If he can overcome Floyd's speed, we may have a fight on our hands.

The Pacquiao fight was an utter disgrace, but in general yeah he's fun to watch for fans of technical Boxing.
So much hype for that fight. I'm a huge Manny fan. That one did kill me. Not a fight you can go back and rewatched

Hes using the same coaches, they arent going to have a huge breakthrough. Hes in trouble if he doesnt finish floyd fast.
They are training for a different sport tho and have actual boxers coming in. I feel like he will switch it up a bit. But at the same time thinking he can conventionally box Floyd and stand a chance is foolish. Maybe Floyd so have trouble with the awkward movement

But it is true. With some boxing technique, you can prolong a boxing match.

When is the last time you actually stepped foot in a gym?
The funny thing is, no one would believe YOU ever stepped foot in the gym based on what you are saying. I mean,, seriously guys
Lol. Try to make some sense here.

Nah, his legacy is secure. The best can do what they want.
That's a good way to look at it too. But I wouldn't say this fight adds to his legacy I guess is a better way to word it. He is 40 he has been retired I see why he didn't come right back to fighting a top dog who wouldn't have brought as much attention to the fight conor did.

Conor's gonna win. Fate is on his side. By all estimations he has a 0.001% chance to win. In every other reality he loses but in this reality, August 26th, he'll knock Floyd cold. Don't know why, I don't know how. I just know it's happening.

Back