Just rewatched Floyd vs Manny and... I bet €1300 on Mcgregor

That's a good way to look at it too. But I wouldn't say this fight adds to his legacy I guess is a better way to word it. He is 40 he has been retired I see why he didn't come right back to fighting a top dog who wouldn't have brought as much attention to the fight conor did.
I guess at some point these guys do things for money as well. Don't forget that miniscule detail

Lol. That was a weakass arm punch. If it was one tenth the power that McGregor develops it would have put Floyd on his ass. Get out of here with that mystical boxing shit.

Can't tell if you're actually serious or trolling???

The funny thing is, no one would believe YOU ever stepped foot in the gym based on what you are saying. I mean,, seriously guys
Lol. Try to make some sense here.

Are you saying with a couple years boxing training that you can not prolong a match in a ring with floyd mayweather? A defensive boxer?

Also with someone that is proficient in boxing, Conor, can not last more than a few rounds with Floyd if that was his goal?

gtfo.

Last edited:
Has a bet slip been posted ?

There we go.
Had originally planned to bet €200 on Conor win and €200 each on rounds 1-4, but these betting sites have a winning limit so could only bet a certain number. Probably because I was too late and too many people had bet on Conor. Ended up betting €1300 over 2 sites with 2 accounts.

Conor bless!

IKXa8bh.png

NRlzfI6.png

E4zfKCc.png

KYHbYPE.png

DNjpqWQ.png

yVU14AE.png

Then I look forward to a complete dismantling and KO/TKO of first-time ever pro boxer Conor within the first couple rounds. :)

But even your side knows now that that ain't gonna happen... And so, the spin and backpedaling begins.
No..the backpeddling has already started on your side..if there's no beatdown in two rounds it looks bad for boxing blah blah.hilarious stuff. We want a slow painful embarrassing death.

There we go.
Had originally planned to bet €200 on Conor win and €200 each on rounds 1-4, but these betting sites have a winning limit so could only bet a certain number. Probably because I was too late and too many people had bet on Conor. Ended up betting €1300 over 2 sites with 2 accounts.

Conor bless!

IKXa8bh.png

NRlzfI6.png

E4zfKCc.png

KYHbYPE.png

DNjpqWQ.png

yVU14AE.png
Do you have free photoshop? What tool did you use most? I like this software alot. Very handy.

Well, considering Conor has a full 7 inch reach advantage over Pacquiao, and Pacquiao was still able to land that straight left, Conor should be able to land one too, and maybe even have an easier time landing it. Considering Conor is (most likely) much stronger than Pacman and wont be fighting with a bum shoulder, if he lands a big one, at the very least it should stun Floyd. Maybe even long enough for Conor to follow up with 1-2 more big shots.

If he can overcome Floyd's speed, we may have a fight on our hands.

Everything Manny does is so much faster than Conor. He has a lot more bounce and quickness to his feet than Conor. Also you adjust with distance. Floyd won't be as close to Conor as he was to Manny right there.

So because Manny Pacquiao, an eight division world boxing champion, landed a straight left (in a fight he comfortably lost) Conor McGregor, boxing debutant, will do the same and KO a guy who has never been knocked out?

I mean, I'd love it to happen, but it's not on the cards, man.

I can't wait to see all you new mma fans cry on here once floyd kicks his ass LOL. i noticed that only people who have been watching MMA for over 5 years understand whats going to happen here. the rest are clueless delusional fanboys that just started watching UFC 1 or 2 years ago.
i started watching in 2003. i'm going for conor by KO

Wow.

Good luck brother. Fair play to you and I hope you win. I'm just going to go with 30 on Conor TKO Rounds 1-4.

I disagree with you and am betting on the opposite side, but respect to you for putting your money where your mouth is.

But Manny landed that flush left in the ring. Even with his tiny t-rex arms.

@Unthinking Majority majority

If you watch the whole sequence, Manny times Floyd's jab, parries the jab with his right hand while moving his head off center, steps his right foot further onto the outside and forward, then pivots into the left straight. A left straight Manny has drilled with far more practice than McGregor against more competent defenders.

pacquiao%20punch%20mayweather%201.gif

Timing Floyd's jab is a ridiculously hard thing to do and there's maybe two other examples of it in Floyd's whole career. Conor's not landing this shot, at least not that cleanly.

as good Conor is, how is his striking any better than Anderson's was?

Anderson > Conor in terms of striking and it's really not even close.

Based on what? Him being dropped by Chael Sonnen and KO'd stiff by Weidman? Or him KO'ing Chris Leben and Forrest Griffin?

Back