Barcelona Terror Attack, August 17, 2017: v2

Nobody has mentioned that the guy in the main video of the carnage aftermath did absolutely nothing to help the injured people lying all over the ground. But hey, at least he probably got a lot of hits on youtube.

Traffic laws...and illegally immigrating to a country to maim, rape and kill the hosts.

They are COMPLETELY the same.

I see nothing wrong with this comparison.
<{ByeHomer}>

Are the vast majority of illegal immigrants now coming to maim,rape and kill? Didn't know that! I thought most were escaping poor economic environments and violence with a small percentage of them committing terrible acts.

How many fatal terror attacks in the United States are from refugees again?

What percentage of European refugees are committing acts of terror?

Did you know that collision increases exponentially with speed? Meaning a crash at 25 mph is half as bad as one at 35 mph. Did you also know that a 1% increase in speed increases your chance of an accident by 2% and the chance of serious injury by 3% and the chance of a fatality by about 4%? If you are going 80mph in a 70mph zone for example, you have a 31% increased chance of a crash and a 71% increased chance of a fatality. How many people are killed in car crashes by speeders a year?

Its pretty telling that authorities could kill 5 terrorists so quickly after the attack tells me these assholes were already well known to Spanish Law Enforcement.

Probably gonna turn out to be more clowns on the "watch list" who should have been acted against much sooner.

Its pretty telling that authorities could kill 5 terrorists so quickly after the attack tells me these assholes were already well known to Spanish Law Enforcement.

Probably gonna turn out to be more clowns on the "watch list" who should have been acted against much sooner.

They killed the five after they ran over another group of people. One officer is responsible for killing four of them apparently. I wouldn't be surprised to find out they were already on the intelligence services radar though.

Spain is a beautiful country and I wish them and their people the best. And refugees and migrants should.be treated as humanely as possible. But maybe they might want to focus on deportation and prison time like Israel or egypt does. That and cut off welfare and then nobody will want to come there.

I wanted to go to Spain soon, still safer than Chicago I guess. The cultural enrichment of Europe is just starting there is more attacks like these to come unfortunately.

Did you know that collision increases exponentially with speed? Meaning a crash at 25 mph is half as bad as one at 35 mph. Did you also know that a 1% increase in speed increases your chance of an accident by 2% and the chance of serious injury by 3% and the chance of a fatality by about 4%? If you are going 80mph in a 70mph zone for example, you have a 31% increased chance of a crash and a 71% increased chance of a fatality. How many people are killed in car crashes by speeders a year?

Do speeders all follow the same ideology, and wage jihad in the name of that ideology?

Do speeders all follow the same ideology, and wage jihad in the name of that ideology?

Do all refugees follow the same ideology, and wage jihad in the name of that ideology?

Further, why can't you answer my questions? Did you not read the post you quoted? Why did you delete half my post that was addressed to you? Is it because you know it will make you look stupid and hysterical when you answer them honestly?

Do all refugees follow the same ideology, and wage jihad in the name of that ideology?

Further, why can't you answer my questions? Did you not read the post you quoted?

The vast, vast majority of refugees into Europe since 2015 are Muslim/from Muslim countries.

Terrorist attacks, foiled attacks, mass rapes and assaults have massively increased in Europe since the refugee crisis.

But that's okay, because more people die in car accidents?

Are the vast majority of illegal immigrants now coming to maim,rape and kill? Didn't know that! I thought most were escaping poor economic environments and violence with a small percentage of them committing terrible acts.

How many fatal terror attacks in the United States are from refugees again?

What percentage of European refugees are committing acts of terror?

Why don't you start a thread discussing it if it's so important to you?

Did Hillary really not condemn radical Islamic terrorists after this attack? What the fuck?

Back