Frank Fertitta Just Bought a 9,100 Sq Foot Apartment For 70 Million

Meanwhile I miccrowaved a hungry man for dinner last night.
I pulled my sandwich out of the garbage last night because 1) someone threw it away. 2) it was wrapped in foil 3) it was one fuck of a sandwich. Pickles, onions, tomatoes, pimiento spread, all the shit.

That sounds great and all, but with that many people packed into such a small area, it's gotta smell like an anchovie's cunt.

Not 50 stories in the air :)

Plus you don't move to midtown Manhattan to be outdoors.
You move for the easiest access to everything I described

isn't a condo just an apartment under a certain ownership structure? just as a coop is an apartment under a slightly different ownership structure?

like whether you buy a car or lease a car its still a car right?
You rent an apartment, you own a condo plus condo monthly fees. For 70 million property his condo fees are probably 25k a month.

I mean no offense to NY people, but I never understood the appeal of living in one of the most crowded , congested, noisy and claustrophobic cities in the United States.... and on top of that it's the most expensive in real estate too?

What gives? What's the appeal ? I assume for $70m you could have brought your own fucking island in the Bahamas or hell, a dozen beach front mansions all over the United States.

I don't get it. He spent $70m to essentially bury himself in a gilded cage

I'm 100% with you man, I just don't get it.

My wife and I own a beautiful little house on Vancouver Island in a not-so-crowded part of the city. At least five times a day when I drive to and from work I find myself saying "Fuck this place, fuck traffic, fuck people".

My goal is to get as far away from this shit as I can the older I get. If I had access to that kind of money you can bet your fucking ass I'd be living in a large, remote, ocean front property with nobody around except my kid, my wife and my dog. Spend my days gardening and drinking cheap Canadian beer.

How the fuck is it even an apartment at over 9,000 square feet though? And can I even step foot on Park Avenue if I'm not worth atleast 15 million?
Yea NY isn't gated, you just can't live on it.

Too bad NYC is such a crowded, smelly, loud, traffic congested craphole.
You must be think of certain parts of Manhattan. NY have beaches, Large parks, lakes, waterfalls, rivers, boating culture, clubs, mass transit, great restaurants, etc. People don't pay $70 milly for crapholes.

Who said crime doesn't pay?

Last edited:
Of course you can step foot on Park Avenue without being worth that.

They need garbage collectors, maintenance men, etc.

;)
It's not like they wash their own clothes, cook their own food, or raise their own kids.

This ALLAGARKY MUST END! HERES A RADICAL IDEA! FREE EVERYTHING! Just sooo radical huh?

12745532_10204277359133664_496405343729507566_n.jpg

I mean no offense to NY people, but I never understood the appeal of living in one of the most crowded , congested, noisy and claustrophobic cities in the United States.... and on top of that it's the most expensive in real estate too?

What gives? What's the appeal ? I assume for $70m you could have brought your own fucking island in the Bahamas or hell, a dozen beach front mansions all over the United States.

I don't get it. He spent $70m to essentially bury himself in a gilded cage

I'm 100% with you man, I just don't get it.

My wife and I own a beautiful little house on Vancouver Island in a not-so-crowded part of the city. At least five times a day when I drive to and from work I find myself saying "Fuck this place, fuck traffic, fuck people".

My goal is to get as far away from this shit as I can the older I get. If I had access to that kind of money you can bet your fucking ass I'd be living in a large, remote, ocean front property with nobody around except my kid, my wife and my dog. Spend my days gardening and drinking cheap Canadian beer.

Im with both of you, Johnny Depp is selling a sweet island in the Bahamas for less than 3mil. You could buy a 10,000 acre + ranch just about anywhere in the US and build a fortress on it for a fraction of that cost.... growing organic vegetables, raising bison, with a spring fed lake full of fish.

O hell no.

Scottsdale is really nice man. Phoenix in general is a nice place.

Some people like the wide openness of Arizona. It is awesome.

It is a open carry state so most people are so polite there.

You rent an apartment, you own a condo plus condo monthly fees. For 70 million property his condo fees are probably 25k a month.
Strata fee's wouldnt be that high even for a 70mil apt, it has to do with size and building ameneties , and services like concierge and shit

But it would still be very high, like 5-10k
I cant imagine anyone paying 50k a month in strata fee's , they would fuck the strata inside out before paying that much

Just got done eating French fries from McDonald's eariler :)

No life after death? That seems depressing. There is spiritual world. But its not flesh and blood like it is here.
I doubt it dude

Everything that dies in a sense turns to something else, we will make fantastic worm food and maybe like that run up the food chain

But consciousness is a part of our brain, it unfortunately dies with it

i wonder how much 70 mill gets you in nebraska lol half the state?
Itd buy a few dozen, decent-sized family-run farms. Farmers are rich. Dont let the blue jeans fool you.

The UFC investment was the smartest move ever by the Fertittas.

Back