6 out of 10 Trump people who approve of Trump say they won't stop-- no matter what

Not surprising. Most people support their candidate/party like a rabid football fan supporting his team.

therein lies the biggest root of the current fuckery with politics in this country.
Yah, and I just made a categorical statement that was inaccurate. Gotta remind myself to watch it

Makes sense. Trump has fought for the country and has been pushing hard for the agenda he ran on.
"Fought for this country", really dude this ass hat was cowering under his daddies shield trying to dodge being drafted. He never fought for this country. McCain fought for this country.

This isn't true at all. Leftists don't like Trumps ideas so they say they don't exist. Is better relations with Russia meaningless? Is the TPP meaningless? Is cutting red tape regulation meaningless? I mean the left sure has a shit fit over it so it's obviously not nothing. Also thought experiments are just smug ways of saying "Thinking." The fact that Einstein is always highly regarded for using thought experiments troubles me. What are other scientists doing? Non thought experiments? They don't think or use imagination? Apparently that's the case.

I was ripping on Sam Harris with the thought experiment bit, it was his way of musing support for nuking the middle east. I agree it is a smug term. I don't know what your obsession is with the left right now, Trump has supporters on both sides of the spectrum. Many Obama voters flipped to Trump or abstained from voting all together. This isn't about left vs right. I am saying if Trump championed better causes he might still have more support, a lot of his support comes from people who just believe in him and only a small amount of them are sycophants.

Improved relations with Russia....? To me these relations seem basically the same as they always have been. The media still bashes Russia, we still aren't at war with Russia.

Trump is an interventionist though, we know this because of his use of escalation and his increased drone strikes over Drone King Obama.

Trump's healthcare plan was objectively speaking, not the improvement he campaigned on. I don't understand the red tape and regulation jargon. I have run a business and while there are many regulations there is also many opportunities for tax write offs and many incentives for putting capital back into your business rather than your bank account in Luxemburg.

LOL
I was actually just thinking about my statement.
It certainly isn't completely true, in the sense that if he does indeed pull his shit together and stops saying retarded shit, it'd be a huge reset. He COULD turn it around.
I just put the chances of him changing his ways and doing a 180 at *so low they basically don't exist*.

But my statement was a heartfelt certainty. Any man can change, and I should acknowledge that.

I agree, he could change but, he probably wont. I think his base likes his twitter activity too.

"Fought for this country", really dude this ass hat was cowering under his daddies shield trying to dodge being drafted. He never fought for this country. McCain fought for this country.

Clearly I don't mean hes fought with guns and tanks. No no...the way he's fought is much more impactful, noble, and rare.

McCain sold out the country btw.

The majority chose to vote for neither of them.

Honestly, that majority is more concerned with their Facebook profile than geopolitical thought. We're better off without their input.

SAD!

I was ripping on Sam Harris with the thought experiment bit, it was his way of musing support for nuking the middle east. I agree it is a smug term. I don't know what your obsession is with the left right now, Trump has supporters on both sides of the spectrum. Many Obama voters flipped to Trump or abstained from voting all together. This isn't about left vs right. I am saying if Trump championed better causes he might still have more support, a lot of his support comes from people who just believe in him and only a small amount of them are sycophants.

Improved relations with Russia....? To me these relations seem basically the same as they always have been. The media still bashes Russia, we still aren't at war with Russia.

Trump is an interventionist though, we know this because of his use of escalation and his increased drone strikes over Drone King Obama.

Trump's healthcare plan was objectively speaking, not the improvement he campaigned on. I don't understand the red tape and regulation jargon. I have run a business and while there are many regulations there is also many opportunities for tax write offs and many incentives for putting capital back into your business rather than your bank account in Luxemburg.

I wouldn't blame healthcare on Trump. Republicans had eight years to figure it out and completely dropped the ball. In one move they showed the nation what complete fucking idiots and traitorous fools they are. Either come up with something better, or admit the truth that they are too cowardly to side with the free market. They are playing games with people who aren't in a position to play games.

Trump has tried to improve relations. The U.S. has been encroaching on Russian territory for decades. They are nearly surrounded and we are trying our best to crush them without direct force. The level of anti Russian propaganda has reached cartoonish levels. Having Trump not support it is a positive move. I don't believe Hillary, or any mainstream candidate would put any effort at all into better relations with NK or Russia.

It's not so much I like Trump, I just have zero good faith in any mainstream candidate at this point. Both parties have sold their souls. Trump being an outsider will hopefully bring a change in narrative. And he already has to some extent. The amount of anti white, anti male venom spewed by the media was getting out of hand. Trump has set back PC bullshit a good 10 years.

Clearly I don't mean hes fought with guns and tanks. No no...the way he's fought is much more impactful, noble, and rare.

McCain sold out the country btw.

{<doc}<Varys01><{katwhu}>

If it were any other poster I'd be surprised Lmao. You're a joke.

What are "Trump people"?

orangutan-getty.jpg

Leftist butthurt will be unparalleled if he gets elected again.

The ree could be heard from space.

I wouldn't blame healthcare on Trump. Republicans had eight years to figure it out and completely dropped the ball. In one move they showed the nation what complete fucking idiots and traitorous fools they are. Either come up with something better, or admit the truth that they are too cowardly to side with the free market. They are playing games with people who aren't in a position to play games.

Trump has tried to improve relations. The U.S. has been encroaching on Russian territory for decades. They are nearly surrounded and we are trying our best to crush them without direct force. The level of anti Russian propaganda has reached cartoonish levels. Having Trump not support it is a positive move. I don't believe Hillary, or any mainstream candidate would put any effort at all into better relations with NK or Russia.

It's not so much I like Trump, I just have zero good faith in any mainstream candidate at this point. Both parties have sold their souls. Trump being an outsider will hopefully bring a change in narrative. And he already has to some extent. The amount of anti white, anti male venom spewed by the media was getting out of hand. Trump has set back PC bullshit a good 10 years.

I agree with everything you said here. Trump does get sabotaged from both sides but also does himself very few favors. I don't blame him solely for health care but, Trump does get some blame. We already knew the senate was a joke and filled with grand-standers

Like liberals are any different?

Let's face facts here: most people chose sides, dig their heels in and refuse to budge. Look at all the people who still supported Hillary after all her scandals.

People get married to their ideology and it can't be shaken. Real smart guys (like me) just call em like they see em. (pats self on back ala Barry Horowitz)

I don't believe our politicians have been working for us over these past few months. This presidency has been a mess no doubt, but there's a lot of blame to go around here. I'd like to see our politicians at least attempt the things we said we wanted when we went to the polls.

I don't support how he goes about somethings but all in all he has went after the things he said he would.

That question is like asking someone that voted for Trump if they are sorry they didn't vote for Hillary.

And the answer is hell no.

Anyone that supports the thieving hypocrites on the blue side of the isle should simply shut the fuck up.

When both the Dems and the Reps hate someone, you know they're the right man for the job. Both parties need to be dissolved. They are everything wrong with America.

Do liberals realize it's a binary choice?

It's either the party that supported AQ and Isis, or Trump.

There were 16 major republican candidates during the primaries and 1 reality TV star.

The right chose the reality TV star, time for the right to own their choice instead of crying but Hillary.

There were 16 major republican candidates during the primaries and 1 reality TV star.

And how many Democratic candidates who weren't under investigation by the FBI?

The right chose the reality TV star, time for the right to own their choice instead of crying but Hillary.

Pretty sure they have. Time for the Dems to stop crying about it, and prepare for 2020.

And he's done a FAR better job than any of those spineless bitches have.

Do you think the illegal immigration numbers would be so low under anyone else?

How about the billions invested because of trump?

How about the billions saved on Boeing?

Criminal deportations?

Record economic numbers?

Every election since November won?

86 billion in cut regulations?

National debt down 100+ billion

Daily floods of liberal tears?

Sounds to me like America needed a dose of reality.

Back