6 out of 10 Trump people who approve of Trump say they won't stop-- no matter what

I answered it it my first post. Here's a few concrete actions. He armed the Kurds. He also started bombing the shit out of Isis, instead of letting them flourish (which you were admittedly uninformed on). He changed the requirements for engaging the enemy.

Again, don't listen to me, listen to John Kerry. They let Isis thrive where they wanted them.

Didn't Obama drop over 26,000 bomb son ISIS in 2016 alone?

Obama planned to arm the kurds a couple months before leaving office, but apparently did not have enough time. He informed the Trump team of this, and Michael Flynn rejected it. They waited until late May to end up doing it.

I go to the source of the issue, which happened to be the neo cons. You go to the source so you don't make the same mistakes over and over and over again.

The American people wanted out of that war. If we would've stayed for ten more years then pulled out the GOP would've cried as well and blamed whatever dem was in office. No time would have been enough for the GOP. Whether it was 5 years, 10 years, or 50 years.

Let's not forget it cost trillions of dollars and the end result for the tax payer was an area that was 1 million times worse than Hussein
Given that the subject is who was responsible for the spread of ISIS across Syria and Iraq, let's ask ourselves some questions:

1. What is the likelihood of ISIS successfully spreading through a stable Iraq under Saddam's dictatorship?
2. What is the likelihood of ISIS successfully spreading through Iraq garrisoned by American troops?

The obvious answers to those two questions clarify a lot imo.

Didn't Obama drop over 26,000 bomb son ISIS in 2016 alone?

Obama planned to arm the kurds a couple months before leaving office, but apparently did not have enough time. He informed the Trump team of this, and Michael Flynn rejected it. They waited until late May to end up doing it.

This is getting to be laughable.

Obama was "going to" "would have" etc. On everything from Syria to the economy.

It's amazing that somehow all obama decisions didn't bear fruit until someone else was in charge.

Oh ok...

It wasn't that specific claim. It's used for everything.

Record breaking stock market, "nothing to do with Trump"

Illegal Immigration down 70%, "nothing to do with Trump"

Isis on the brink of defeat, hell...you even went as far as to wrongly state, he decreased pressure on Isis. Trump has fulfilled his campaign promise to bomb the shit out of them.

There is no argument, Obama armed AQ and Isis. He let them thrive in areas that were useful to him. And he traded the lives of 500k Syrians for his goal, which failed.

It wasn't that specific claim. It's used for everything.

Record breaking stock market, "nothing to do with Trump"

Illegal Immigration down 70%, "nothing to do with Trump"

Isis on the brink of defeat, hell...you even went as far as to wrongly state, he decreased pressure on Isis. Trump has fulfilled his campaign promise to bomb the shit out of them.

There is no argument, Obama armed AQ and Isis. He let them thrive in areas that were useful to him. And he traded the lives of 500k Syrians for his goal, which failed.

What policies has Trump done to change the stock market? Was president Obama not being blamed for the state of the economy when he came into office?

Illegal immigration going down is a legitimate accomplishment, which the president barely talks about because he doesn't want people to know that we can secure our borders without a wall.

I did not suggest Trump decreased pressure on ISIS.

What policies has Trump done to change the stock market? Was president Obama not being blamed for the state of the economy when he came into office?

Illegal immigration going down is a legitimate accomplishment, which the president barely talks about because he doesn't want people to know that we can secure our borders without a wall.

I did not suggest Trump decreased pressure on ISIS.

What policies? Did you miss the billions in regulatory relief? And beyond that, people made billions of dollars in investments specifically tied to Trump. Simply because they're confident he'll have a business friendly administration. They no longer have to fear waking up to news their industry has a new few million dollar regulation they'll have to comply with.

Anyone with a brain understands Obama walked into a giant shit sandwich. Hell, economically, he didn't do terrible B- to a C. Certainly could have been worse.

If it wasn't you, I apologize. Some moron here thought Trump decreased the number of bombs dropped. Which is absurd. He bombed the shit out of them.

Given that the subject is who was responsible for the spread of ISIS across Syria and Iraq, let's ask ourselves some questions:

1. What is the likelihood of ISIS successfully spreading through a stable Iraq under Saddam's dictatorship?
2. What is the likelihood of ISIS successfully spreading through Iraq garrisoned by American troops?

The obvious answers to those two questions clarify a lot imo.

Okay so I blame bush administration. There's your answer.

Makes sense. Everyone on all sides is lying so much, i can see people sticking by their initial instincts rather than letting themselves be swayed by new information, scandals and conspiracies from sources that noone believes they can trust.

Further confirms my theory that Americans are more brainwashed than North Koreans.

You could even argue that Americans (conservatives, to be more accurate) are even MORE brainwashed.

You see, North Koreans live in a totalitarian state, so they're FORCED to praise dear leader, praise the state, praise the system. If they don't, their ass is in trouble. Like many people pointed out, the tears from all those people when Kim Jong Il died looked fake as fuck. Many weren't really sad, but they sure had to act like it.

On the other hand, the US is a free country so the fanaticism towards Trump or against whatever "the left" does is genuine. Doesn't matter if Trump is a liar, a phony, dangerously unqualified, etc. He's their guy railing against the liberals and globalists so he must be defended no matter what.

I mean he shoves legislation as opposed to pushes it through

C1E21MG.gif

Makes sense. Everyone on all sides is lying so much, i can see people sticking by their initial instincts rather than letting themselves be swayed by new information, scandals and conspiracies from sources that noone believes they can trust.

This is exactly what the alt media needed to accomplish to muddy the waters of journalism. Now rubes can feel confident in pointing to long standing institutions and declaring them fake while believing everything they read on a blog. It took time, couldn't have happened 10-15 years ago, but it's finally accomplished and our country is paying for having such an ignorant society.

Well, both positions are obviously false.

Saying Obama created Isis is stupid. What, did he found the group and incite them to religious fanaticism and cruelty?Of course he didn't. He did not create ISIS.

It was the interplay between two sets of foreign policy that created the vacuum that allowed ISIS to spread and brutalize so much of Syria and Iraq. Had Bush never removed Saddam, there would have been no room for ISIS to gain an inch of land. But there wasn't much room for ISIS t gain an inch of land when Obama took over the reins either. His pullout of US forces from Iraq created a vacuum that ISIS soon filled.

So there is plenty of blame to go around. Had Bush refrained from foolishly invading Iraq, ISIS would not exist. Had Obama not foolishly pulled out US garrisons when he did, ISIS would have never gained any traction.

You are aware of how Status of Forces Agreements work right? As in, we didn't have a choice BUT to pull out of Iraq?

You guys make me laugh my ass off sometimes.

You are aware of how Status of Forces Agreements work right? As in, we didn't have a choice BUT to pull out of Iraq?

You guys make me laugh my ass off sometimes.
Did the SOFA also require him to arm, fund, and train thousands of "moderate" rebels in both Libya and Syria?

Did the SOFA also require him to arm, fund, and train thousands of "moderate" rebels in both Libya and Syria?

No, that was the deep state. The CIA have been doing that shit for years and Obama wasn't very effective at all at influencing others within his Government. The same people had Trump approving drone strikes within weeks of him being President, when he had absolutely zero experience on anything related to international intelligence or the military.

If you want to blame an administration for ISIS Bush's is just as much to blame, as he was the top guy when the coalition decided to disband the highly trained sunni Iraqi army, allowed them to ransack most of their bases before they left. It was only after that the country suddenly started swarming with highly trained sunni terrorists with military grade equipment....

The Iraqi army was then replaced by salary-men who had zero loyalty to the new Iraqi government, who then shat their pants and ran away when the terrorists attacked. This part happened during the Obama administration, but I don't think either him or Bush should get the blame. The generals are part of the deep state in pretty much all of the coalition countries, and they were the ones who advised and told their leaders it'd be a good idea to disband the Iraqi army and then leave a bunch of schoolboy recruits in charge of the place.

Back