PWD 487: All I Know Are Jon Jones Lies, Kevin Owens Cries, And Elias Samson Lullabies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Bischoff talked Stacy Kiebler out of doing Playboy.

full

Bond henchmen.

Right? Or marvel mutant bad guy, southern dickhead in a cowboy hat, douchebag who crosses Adam Sandler and ends up covered in animal shit, there are roles out there for him, he's just not about to be memorable.

Orton's not British enough for fantasy stuff, and it makes the male lead in an action movie look bad when your random sgt is a full foot taller. It only worked for Vince Vaughn because the kid from Hacksaw Ridge was a savior not a killer.

Randy is 6'2" or 6'3" IRL if I substravt the 2" from official height of 6'5" and Im not sure you should. He's not a small or medium dude. He's got big boots but not that big.

raw1118photo011-37125636990-2286922.jpg

Stacy > Trish and it isn't even close.

game-of-thrones-come-at-me-bro.gif

Is Playboy still a thing? I never liked it that much because they rarely ever showed the girl's buttholes, I couldn't jerk off to that shit!

Buttman FTW!

at least you didn't jump ship after the poll.
tQ9LHk.gif

I say we run it back! One last poll to settle it for good. I offer to drink my own if Stacy lost, but then even people that want to vote Stacy would switch just to see me drink my own piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back